Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Mappers Needed : Modelers Needed

Homer

HG is looking for talented Mappers and Modelers.

I am posting this here since we have some ZS Map makers around our forums and the community would like your help on some of our in-house projects that the GMOD division is cooking up.

If you have any mapping/modeling skills with any sourcesdk based game, we want you!

PM me or post below and I will contact you.

#devteam

• Like 1

Is that all you care about? Getting paid? Many of the people who have created our nice gamemodes/mods all did it voluntary.

Yes. I only work for pay

You'll have to post work first to be considered and it must be from Hammer.

Awwww damit Edited by Sharp Shooter
merged

I can help with anything as I have lots of spare time atm until Jan - Feb. Keen to participate in something a little more serious and better looking then some of the maps I slap together. Have previously been schooled in 3d design and animation unfortunately i cant afford a 3ds max licence but Im sure i can learn blender. I also know basic coding that I could prob use to help out all though i prefer to stick to visual stuff. Give me a yell if you need more hands.

• Like 1

I can help with anything as I have lots of spare time atm until Jan - Feb. Keen to participate in something a little more serious and better looking then some of the maps I slap together. Have previously been schooled in 3d design and animation unfortunately i cant afford a 3ds max licence but Im sure i can learn blender. I also know basic coding that I could prob use to help out all though i prefer to stick to visual stuff. Give me a yell if you need more hands.

You can always sign up for a student account on auto desk and get 3dsmax for free, I would also like your help with some design of the buildings, I'll add you on steam later.

Is that all you care about? Getting paid? Many of the people who have created our nice gamemodes/mods all did it voluntary.

Some people like to be compensated for their time and work, if it's line of work they're wanted to do as a profession. Nothing wrong with that. Though it is nice to volunteer, especially if you're learning and trying to build a portfolio. Plus this is a community. Depends on the level of work being produced i guess. Just my .02

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Im currently mapping daily coming up with new ideas, ive been doing alot in hammer and know all the tools, ive been a mapper almost a year now, if u ever have any map suggestions hit me up. I dont care if im not paid its not all about the money to me id gladly work for free if u need me to post work i can. Thanks :)

Im currently mapping daily coming up with new ideas, ive been doing alot in hammer and know all the tools, ive been a mapper almost a year now, if u ever have any map suggestions hit me up. I dont care if im not paid its not all about the money to me id gladly work for free if u need me to post work i can. Thanks :)

You can post your work here or PM Homer, Magic, or me.