Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Trading Crate

LittleTommy42

I have always thought to myself wouldn't it be cool to sell all the extra loot you pick up. Well I thought of something that just might work. It would be like an arsenal crate so you could buy it from an arsenal crate or get it from the worth menu. People could put their items in the trading crate and sell them for a editable amount of points but it has to be under the original price. It would work kinda like the steam market because a percentage of the points goes to the trading crate owner.

Example: I am playing underpass and I bought a grim reaper but Matt Marche dies and I pick up his boom stick, but I don't need a boom stick, so I go to Fuzzy Dice's trading crate and sell it for 120 points. Fuzzy gets something like 5 or 10 percent and everyone is happy except Matt Marche.