Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

cs:s Bug

mfk2901

Many people are having the same issue after the new map was released. I found a fix, i deleted all the downloaded files from all the servers in /css/cstrike/download. and when i connected to the server i redownloaded everything and the sounds worked again. Since many people are having this issue can they make like an official thread about it. so people know how to fix it?

Many people are having the same issue after the new map was released. I found a fix, i deleted all the downloaded files from all the servers in /css/cstrike/download. and when i connected to the server i redownloaded everything and the sounds worked again. Since many people are having this issue can they make like an official thread about it. so people know how to fix it?

Do a search next time and you'll see there was a thread just a week or so ago about the same thing, You don't actually have to delete everything but that works too.

https://hellsgamers.com/topic/93235-cant-hear-noises/#entry539902