Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Want To Build The Ultimate Machine

Bravo One

1. Budget

1500-2200 but can go higher if need be

2. Brand preferences

intel for processors nvida for graphics

3. What do you plan to do with the machine?

any game highest settings

4. Is there a place where you'd like to get the parts from?anywhere

5. What parts (if any) do you have already that you don't need upgraded?monintor mouse keyboard

6. Do you plan to overlock? depends on the cooling system had some bad experinces with overclocking

7. Do you have an OS (e.g. Windows) that you can use for this computer? would perfer windows 7

and if anyone knows where i can find the cheapest highest quality gaming laptops that would be appeciated too thanks for the help.

Are you looking to build a Custom desktop? If so, my thread would be a pretty good place to start. I think I have it updated. If not, it gives you some good ideas of what is out there.

https://hellsgamers.com/topic/92396-reapz-build-new-and-improved/

I will be doing an update to that list as soon as I am done with my finals and schooling.

As far as gaming laptops, how much you want to spend? I think reddevil has a decent one but it cost around $1,000. I hope this helps.

Are you looking to build a Custom desktop? If so, my thread would be a pretty good place to start. I think I have it updated. If not, it gives you some good ideas of what is out there.

http://hellsgamers.c...w-and-improved/

I will be doing an update to that list as soon as I am done with my finals and schooling.

As far as gaming laptops, how much you want to spend? I think reddevil has a decent one but it cost around $1,000. I hope this helps.

well if i can get a really good laptop then i willl go with that the one i have now is 1000$ and is ok 2.4ghz intel i7 nvide m630 not the best for games, if u know any custom laptop sites that would be greatly apeciated, but if i cant find a resonable priced gamin laptop like 2200 tops then i will build a desktop.

So do you want a laptop or a desktop?

With a laptop your going to get less fps for more money. I would pick this over the desktop only if you need it to travel with you or for classes/really small space.

If that is the case then why not keep your current lappy for school etc and spend money on a gaming machine. Idk anyone who games at school or at the park sooooo.

But for 1200$ you can build a desktop that is better then the best 2000 gaming laptop.

• 4 months later...