Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

A Drawing

Joey7

constructive critisism: learning a new program isnt always the answer if you dont already have artistic techniques down. stick to one thing (photoshop, pencil and paper, whatever floats your boat) and get the hang of things, get the hang of how YOU work as an artist and what your strengths/weaknesses are, the feel for basic shapes, etc

example: 4ish minutes in paint and i drew my cat

78e0472ac306eef6d9fb27b6f0d83965.png
  • Like 2

I'm sorry to say this, but it's not really displaying much drawing ability when you use a tool which has a line guider.

That's like using a ruler and then say "Look how stable I drew that line".

I'm sorry if I come out as harsh, but as someone who has been drawing for a very long time, I just simply think that contrary to what you're doing. You should try to sketch out with just the pencil tool.

As a start it might look like crap, but hey we never start out being the best at anything. If you really wish to get serious with your drawings, get a wacom tablet. I've had mine for a fair share of years and honestly I can't tell you how much I enjoy it. I hope anything I told you was to any help. Again sorry, I don't want to seem harsh.

Oh and inc that's a cute base! uwu

Edited by ToruChan
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...