Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

admin revoked ` K :@ Abuse

youthedog

the corruption of hg i been here for 3 years seen alot of stupid shit leadership has done

banning each other tlist each other, i don't reallly care about my "free" admin on fucking gungame.

what difference is I banning other admins, obviously i banned someone i know just for the lol.

no admin abuse means no admin abuse? so im guess leadership is above this rule? seems legit ok

keep me i really don't care, you know i don't even play hg servers anymore.

its okay post this on skype chat if you want, but just don't detele this post

PROOF: http://hellsgamers.c...s&st=0:34243649

Edited by kevin
  • Like 3

Your admin was revoked due to you not caring and not giving any shits about it.

Suicide told me that you invited him to play gungame and then banned him, why did you invite him? cause thats the only server you had admin on.

Not to mention you were warned in your promo app not to troll and be racist, which you did yesterday in ts3 and thats why you are banned right now on ts3.

why am i still here....??

you already restricted my forum permissions, i can't even post on other people profile

what else can you do to me, i don't understand Hg logic you banned me from something i don't play on anymore

Edited by kevin

you already restricted my forum permissions, i can't even post on other people profile

Not me, i really dont care what you post, on other hand it would help me to infract you if you post bad.

what else can you do to me, i don't understand Hg logic you banned me from something i don't play on anymore

We asked you why you did that and you still didnt reply a good answer so thats that.