Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Sinister

Deleted user

Steam Name:Kurrupt Angel

Rp name:Kurrupt Carver

Ban history(if any link):No Ban History.

Cars:Audi(Custom"

Perp Cash:50k

Why you want to join the org:I Want to join the org because i think this org is the best org in my opinon.

What are you good at:Good at defending,raiding,making guns.

Will you follow all rules:Yes!

What can you do(Make lockpicks , guns, etc.):I can make uzi's,Rifles,Pistols,Rifle/Pistol Ammo

Playtime:1 Week

Other Orgs I've Been In: Comombian Cartel,Initialized Perp

Steam Name: -hg- Stalking Wolf

Rp name: Zimmer Wolf

Ban history(if any link):

http://hellsgamers.c...s&st=0:41334594 In my only ban, some guy was posting like he was me? Doesn't even have the same steam ID, I remember getting blacklisted, and banned, but I don't remember the report. I have learned my lesson from disrespecting admins, and looking back, I realize that they weren't bad bans, and I understand the reasoning. I am definitely more responsible now (I am 16) than when I was 14.

Cars: Yankee and Ferrari Spider

Perp Cash: 40k now.

Why you want to join the org: Active org, with good rules, and seems very organized, I want to join an org that I can stay with for a long time without it getting disbanded, or going inactive, and this seems like the org that meets all my requirements.

What are you good at: Raiding, basing, driving

Will you follow all rules: Yes

What can you do(Make lockpicks , guns, etc.): I can make all weapons aside from the bombs and the deagle. That includes lockpicks. I have 14 genes that I have from when I was a gold member, am willing to respec to what is needed.

Playtime: A week.

What orgs have you been in: The Blessings(Inactive now), Syndicate(Disbanded), The Pogliano's(Disbanded).

Edited by Stalking Wolf

Rp name:Kurrupt Carver

Ban history(if any link):No Ban History.

Cars:Audi(Custom"

Perp Cash:50k

Why you want to join the org:I Want to join the org because i think this org is the best org in my opinon.

What are you good at:Good at defending,raiding,making guns.

What can you do(Make lockpicks , guns, etc.):I can make uzi's,Rifles,Pistols,Rifle/Pistol Ammo

Other Orgs I've Been In: Comombian Cartel,Initialized Perp

DENIED

Edited by Panda Jankins

Steam Name: -hg- Stalking Wolf

Rp name: Zimmer Wolf

http://hellsgamers.c...s&st=0:41334594 In my only ban, some guy was posting like he was me? Doesn't even have the same steam ID, I remember getting blacklisted, and banned, but I don't remember the report. I have learned my lesson from disrespecting admins, and looking back, I realize that they weren't bad bans, and I understand the reasoning. I am definitely more responsible now (I am 16) than when I was 14.

Cars: Yankee and Ferrari Spider

Perp Cash: 40k now.

Why you want to join the org: Active org, with good rules, and seems very organized, I want to join an org that I can stay with for a long time without it getting disbanded, or going inactive, and this seems like the org that meets all my requirements.

What are you good at: Raiding, basing, driving

Will you follow all rules: Yes

What can you do(Make lockpicks , guns, etc.): I can make all weapons aside from the bombs and the deagle. That includes lockpicks. I have 14 genes that I have from when I was a gold member, am willing to respec to what is needed.

Playtime: A week.

What orgs have you been in: The Blessings(Inactive now), Syndicate(Disbanded), The Pogliano's(Disbanded).

DENIED

Steam Name: -hg- dumgum17 (Jesus Johnson)

Rp name:Jesus Johnson

Ban history(if any link):No Ban History. No ban history! (just a blacklist from driving but that was solved)

Cars: Mercedes, Lambo murcilago, Corvette, mini cooper, yankee, Audi and ferrari spyder

Perp Cash:20k (just bought the mercedes)

Why you want to join the org: I want to join this org as it is active and I have multiple friends in the org and I like to have a good time playing on the server.

What are you good at:Good at defending,raiding,making guns, making lock picks, driving, following rules and enforcing them and setting up bases.

What can you do(Make lockpicks , guns, etc.): I can craft almost every weapond (uzis and riffles and I think shotguns) lock picks and I can always change my 14 genes to get new things if needed.

Other Orgs I've Been In: Initialized PERP (was co-owner but got kicked for stupid reasons.)

Steam Name: -hg- dumgum17 (Jesus Johnson)

Rp name:Jesus Johnson

Ban history(if any link):No Ban History. No ban history! (just a blacklist from driving but that was solved)

Cars: Mercedes, Lambo murcilago, Corvette, mini cooper, yankee, Audi and ferrari spyder

Perp Cash:20k (just bought the mercedes)

Why you want to join the org: I want to join this org as it is active and I have multiple friends in the org and I like to have a good time playing on the server.

What are you good at:Good at defending,raiding,making guns, making lock picks, driving, following rules and enforcing them and setting up bases.

What can you do(Make lockpicks , guns, etc.): I can craft almost every weapond (uzis and riffles and I think shotguns) lock picks and I can always change my 14 genes to get new things if needed.

Other Orgs I've Been In: Initialized PERP (was co-owner but got kicked for stupid reasons.)

APPROVED!

Get on PERP while i'm on and ill add you.

Steam Name : Maskkiller93

RP Name : Christopher Smith

Steam URL: http://steamcommunit...61198025285665/

Ban history(if any link): http://hellsgamers.c...TEAM_0:32509968 - Never banned these are just 2 black list which one was a mistake and disapproved. Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:32509968

Cars: Pickup truck (for drugs and multi transportation)/ Mercedes (cruising away from cops) BMW(stable 4 seats)

Perp Cash: 2,105,032

Why you want to join the org: I want to join the organization because I am looking for a safe,strong organization that contains a descent amount of respectable players who follow rules. I believe I just found that org and it is called Sinister

what are you good at: Squad raiding with good team effort,Driving, persuading cops off me or anyone with me ( Role playing it out ), Kidnapping mayor, I can obviously Grow, Base Fantastic ( Only when everyone Contributes), I can kill cops easy, swat are challenging (unless with team effort) - (this only happens after persuading Fails)

Will you follow all the rules : Yes, I swear I will follow all the rules applying to the servers and organization rules.

What can you do: I can make the main weapons and craft a lot of ammo, I do not want to be redundant so look above to (What are you good at)

Play Time: 2weeks

Past organizations: Columbian Cartel, ( Other Minor orgs when I first played that I can not remember )

DENIED

Edited by Panda Jankins

Steam Name: Maskkiller93

Rp name: Christopher Smith

Steam Url: In Description below where TUT Placed

Ban History (if an link): In Description where TUT Placed - Never Banned just 2 black list which one was mistake and disapproved. Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:32509968

Cars: Pickup, Mercedes ,BMW

Perp Cash: 2,100,000

Why I Want To Join: I ant t Join because I am looking for a strong org that contains respectful members. Also Because TUT my Buddy is in it.

What are you good at: All types of Raiding,Basing, Crafting, And Persuading.

Will you Follow Rules: Yes, and all the org rules.

Play Time: 2 Weeks

Past Organizations: Columbian Cartel, KillerBeez and minor orgs

Steam Name: Maskkiller93

Rp name: Christopher Smith

Steam Url: In Description below where TUT Placed

Ban History (if an link): In Description where TUT Placed - Never Banned just 2 black list which one was mistake and disapproved. Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:32509968

Cars: Pickup, Mercedes ,BMW

Perp Cash: 2,100,000

Why I Want To Join: I ant t Join because I am looking for a strong org that contains respectful members. Also Because TUT my Buddy is in it.

What are you good at: All types of Raiding,Basing, Crafting, And Persuading.

Will you Follow Rules: Yes, and all the org rules.

Play Time: 2 Weeks

Past Organizations: Columbian Cartel, KillerBeez and minor orgs

APPROVED!

Edited by Panda Jankins

(Steam Name: Runnergunner631)

(Rp Name: Daniel Grehan)

http://steamcommunit...8022987666/����

Bans http://hellsgamers.c...AM_0:0:31360969

Cars: Escalade, Mule, GMC Syclone, Mercedes SL65 AMG

Cash: 780885$

Reason to join: I Want To Join Because Sinister Is The Only Org That Tops The Rest And I Think I Could Be A Magnificent Person In The Org Since Im gold Skilled And Ive been on for a while.

Im Good At: Raiding, Driving, Killing, Basing, Setting up Bases, And I know The Rules And Im Good At Not Being InTrouble.

I Agree To the Following, I will not break the rules, Be Hated on the org, And be a great resource. I agree not to break rules

I can Craft: Ak-47, Buckshot, Bullet Casings, Desert Eagle, Glock, Five-Seven, Lockpick, M4A1, Mollys, Pistol Ammo, Rifle Ammo, Uzi, And A Shotgun. I can Also make concrete Barriers, Chain link fences big and small, Lamps, Cop Barrier, Cones, Wooden Fences big and small, I can craft all drugs craftable, and a metal detector. :3

My playtime is 2 weeks.

Ive Been in The Saints, _BrokenMindOfState, Coloumbian Cartel

APPROVED!

(Steam Name: Runnergunner631)

(Rp Name: Daniel Grehan)

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198022987666/

Bans https://hellsgamers.com/hgbans.php?sf=bid&so=is&st=STEAM_0%3A0%3A31360969

Cars: Escalade, Mule, GMC Syclone, Mercedes SL65 AMG

Cash: 780885$

Reason to join: I Want To Join Because Sinister Is The Only Org That Tops The Rest And I Think I Could Be A Magnificent Person In The Org Since Im gold Skilled And Ive been on for a while.

Im Good At: Raiding, Driving, Killing, Basing, Setting up Bases, And I know The Rules And Im Good At Not Being InTrouble.

I Agree To the Following, I will not break the rules, Be Hated on the org, And be a great resource. I agree not to break rules

I can Craft: Ak-47, Buckshot, Bullet Casings, Desert Eagle, Glock, Five-Seven, Lockpick, M4A1, Mollys, Pistol Ammo, Rifle Ammo, Uzi, And A Shotgun. I can Also make concrete Barriers, Chain link fences big and small, Lamps, Cop Barrier, Cones, Wooden Fences big and small, I can craft all drugs craftable, and a metal detector. :3

My playtime is 2 weeks.

Ive Been in The Saints, _BrokenMindOfState, Coloumbian Cartel

Steam Name:-hg-Pod2g

Rp name:Don Glover

Cars:mini cooped , escalade, yankee, corvette, ford focus

Perp Cash:100k

Why you want to join the org:because i wanna i know many people on org

What are you good at: defending

Will you follow all rules:ya

What can you do(Make lockpicks , guns, etc.): lock picks , gun , fences

Playtime:almost 2 week

What orgs have you been in: colombian cortal

• Like 1

Steam Name:-hg-Pod2g

Rp name:Don Glover

http://hellsgamers.c...s&st=1:51068866

Cars:mini cooped , escalade, yankee, corvette, ford focus

Perp Cash:100k

Why you want to join the org:because i wanna i know many people on org

What are you good at: defending

Will you follow all rules:ya

What can you do(Make lockpicks , guns, etc.): lock picks , gun , fences

Playtime:almost 2 week

What orgs have you been in: colombian cortal

DENIED

Rp name:Phil Tecergar

Cars:Audi,ATV

Perp Cash:35k

Why you want to join the org:I want to join the org because i think this is a good/acitve org that i would love to raid/base with

What are you good at:Am good at defending/raiding/Shooting Uzi

:D

Will you follow all rules: YES

What can you do(Make lockpicks , guns, etc.):Everything Incept Shotty

Playtime:1Week,4Days

What orgs have you been in:CC,The Lone Wolves,Inilzied PERP

Thank You, Phil

Rp name:Phil Tecergar

http://hellsgamers.c...2-kurrupt-angel

Cars:Audi,ATV

Perp Cash:35k

Why you want to join the org:I want to join the org because i think this is a good/acitve org that i would love to raid/base with

What are you good at:Am good at defending/raiding/Shooting Uzi

:D

Will you follow all rules: YES

What can you do(Make lockpicks , guns, etc.):Everything Incept Shotty

Playtime:1Week,4Days

What orgs have you been in:CC,The Lone Wolves,Inilzied PERP

Thank You, Phil

APPROVED!

Edited by Panda Jankins

• 2 weeks later...

Steam Name: TheDeckedKiller

Rp Name:Lucky Charms

Steam URL: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198085891822/

Ban history: None

Cars: ATV, corvet, and spider farrari

Perp Cash: 12,335 (because i just bought cars)

Reason to join org: I want to join org because you guys are a good org and i really want to be in a good org because all the orgs i join are bad

Strengths: I am pretty good at defending

I will follow all rules

I can make shotguns and Buckshots

I have 4 days( REALLY close to 5 days)

I have been in Breakfast Crew, Omniscent, Justice Family, And the vicii family

P.S. I am very active

Steam Name: Mr. Invisible

RP Name: Froot Loops( soon to be changed)

http://steamcommunity.com/id/MrInvisibleSteam

1 for accidental CDM

Cars: Ford Focus

Perp cash:20,626

Why wants to join: Active player

Strengths: Good at defense, Driving, Scouting ect.

Follow Rules: yes

Can make pistols and pistol ammo(working my way up towards shotguns and rifles)

Previous orgs: Columbian Cartel, Foxxy, TOYSoldiers perp, Breakfast crew, And brotherhood

P.S. This was sent in by TheDeckedKilller because Mr.Invisible couldnt log into hellsgamers.com