Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Zs_Fuzzys_Safehouse_V2

Ok so these are some of my suggestions:

*my opinion

1. The transitioning of textures from wall to wall is out of place, perhaps add an arch of some sort between them?
  2. *It's one thing when you have a single weapon on the map, but its another when you have Annabelle rifles and grenades spawning on the map.
  3. A single zombie spawn would make this map leaning in human favor. I'd suggest adding more zombie spawns, or even making a larger zombie spawn.
  4. *Maybe reduce the amount of melee weapons that are on the map?
  5. *Make it seem more of a realistic safehouse/bunker.
  6. THE NEXT ONE IS STRONGLY MY OPINION, BE AWARE
  7. *Honestly, fallback maps are really just point farm maps. May I suggest making a map with multiple rooms of possibilities, like abandoned mall or even deadblock?

The doorways in the rooms are still too large and will be OP for humans,

They are only OP if it's small. The larger they are the more props the humans have to use and it's still the same amount the zombies have to break through. Honestly the map is ready for the server in its current state. Any other updates will need to be determined through playing the map.