Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

unbanned Unban Request For Ts

q1isnumber1

Got banned from teamspeak. I got banned by Faded. I got banned for saying n***a why you camping to my friend who is no way black or takes this term as an insult. There was not one african american in the channel at the time, let alone the term "n***a" is not racist unless you interpret it to be the other N word. My friend will vouch that he has no problem hearing this word or being called it as a joke, on the other hand I now know you aren't suppose to use racism or say words people can use as an insult towards a racist remark. May my fate rest in your hands.

I was more trying to give my reasoning rather than argue you just kept interrupting me man im sorry. To be honest I didn't know you were an admin and I thought it was some ignorant fuck trying to outtalk me when i was trying to explain. Sorry man. I didn't say you were new to this either. Everybody in the channe lwas screaming and yelling i just wanted to explain. No need for hard feelings.