Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Low Grav Abuse

UN4M3D

1. Abuser name: Few admins (demo is of G0tBlunt and Vagina)

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:4257233 | STEAM_0:0:20961475

3. What server: Jailbreak

4. About what time: Few minutes ago

5. PROOF: http://zhost.hellsgamers.com/up/4d4fe99f88a7785590580450cad6cc3b.dem

6. Please tell us your side of the story. It helps us understand what happened during this time.

With these new commands some of the admins are just giving themselves low grav and jumping around everywhere, some admins were doing it as t and jumping ontop of red light green light so cts couldn't shoot them and I think it's unfair. And if you guys who I got on the demo wanna hate me for reporting it as abuse then cool but I'm just wtfing if you wish to call it and I think it's stupid that you think you are allowed to do it every round :S But yeah sorry its only a short demo but it shows 2 admins doing it.

• Like 1

lol? I was running around jumping everywhere and having fun. Abuse? why would I have the command to use if I cant use it. XD lol touch yourself fag. thats my best reply to ya. (and yeah, I just got that power today, so im going to use it the most today.) lol its like calling abuse on an admin for beaconing himself? Its not like low gravity gives you better aim or shit. =P your gay unnamed, its a game and i wanted to have fun. =)

This wasnt 1 round. It wasnt for fun. It was every round following the round after you did it. EVERY SINGLE ROUND.

Untitled-1.jpg

http://zhost.hellsgamers.com/up/b1caebb73416f656938fdb36a97999a8.dem

You always want to have fun. Whether its killing people using LR obstacle glitch or whatever. You was able to hide in places and just kill everyone because you had low gravity. Not an advantage? I hope this keeps you gone for a bit only because you LR glitch all the time and get away with it.

The guy asked to have his gravity changed to medium low, so I did it for him! to amuse him. lol? wheres the abuse? making some kid at home happy for a round or two is really bad.. your right.. shame on me.

and MY gravity was changed for 30 minutes? maybe a little longer, i dont know. =P but thats cause it was fun, wheres the abuse? Did I slay everyone? Timebomb? burn? No, I flew around the map and got shot at. XD lol, so bad. double shame on me!

they could have shot me when i jumped off (when i was a T) not like they cared to much cause they didnt. lol and im pretty sure there was a CT up there with me when I was up there? unless that was a different round. So he coulda shot me whenever he wanted. =P

Dude your just being a baby XD lol i call abuse on you! for firebombing yourself! oh god, you unfairly set yourself on fire. NO ONE ELSE CAN DO THAT! ABOOOSE. lol gay****.

lol if im wrong i dont care, i had my fun. =P but its not like I did it to kill other T's (cheat during spray, hit the obstical button, etc.) i just jumped around the map having fun =P if thats abuse then thats gay.

No offense but I'll shoot myself irl if staff/council say that giving yourself gravity and jumping/hiding where people can't get you isn't abuse. And now they will say it isn't abuse so that I kill myself

staff! please say its not abuse. we only get one chance to have unnamed kill hismelf, lets not waste it.

I dont want to take sides but if he didnt use it like unamed said to hide on red light green light or stuff like that i dont really think its abuse if he was just flying aronund randomly for 30 minutes

P.S. WE CAN SET GRAVITY?~?!?~ SWEEEET I HAVENT BEEN ON TODAY

Ok id just liek to say sumin, first of Unnamed u moan to much i mean way to much and second peaple like vagina mostly every1 likes vagina he makes the server fun like deadly if it wasnt for these peaple teh server would be crap. What did u think would happen when a new command was put in they just leave it? if there a button in front of u saying do not press most peaple would push it or mabie after while push but to moan about something so little that affects u in the littleist way. Im not taking sides becuase i have respect for vagina and herbal but it seams u have a rep for moaning unnamed u may not now this but peaple on my freinds tht play Hg and are members / staff of HG think the same thing of u. Just get over it , i mean he changed his gravity wow u need look up your priorifty's.

Mind My Spelling :)

As you know, the admin system is still being worked on. People may have things NOT intended for them. Likewise, people may be missing things they DO need.

Do not use commands that you do not essentially need in order to perform your admin duties!!

You don't see Staff going around and setting themselves as fire/freeze-bombs just because it is in the menu? Do you??

We might just have to make an admin group setting called JB Admins and limit crap if deemed so.

Upper Staff / Council will surely put the icing on the cake I call 'this post.' (Please do!)

Edited by Moto

"You don't see Staff going around and setting themselves as fire/freeze-bombs just because it is in the menu? Do you??"

....... lmfao? yes I do? they may not do it as often as people who just got the power but they still do it (And no i'm not saying /everyone/ does it, im saying i've seen it done) That wasn't a good reason =P

btw, since I 'pay' for admin, my admin duty is to have fun.. =P

Ok id just liek to say sumin, first of Unnamed u moan to much i mean way to much and second peaple like vagina mostly every1 likes vagina he makes the server fun like deadly if it wasnt for these peaple teh server would be crap. What did u think would happen when a new command was put in they just leave it? if there a button in front of u saying do not press most peaple would push it or mabie after while push but to moan about something so little that affects u in the littleist way. Im not taking sides becuase i have respect for vagina and herbal but it seams u have a rep for moaning unnamed u may not now this but peaple on my freinds tht play Hg and are members / staff of HG think the same thing of u. Just get over it , i mean he changed his gravity wow u need look up your priorifty's.

Mind My Spelling :)

Wow you still mad because I got all that proof of you abusing admin? I don't moan, I hardly tell people off in jb, all I've done is report admins and then get a bad rep.. I'm not bothered and doubt anyone on this forum would be bothered to get a bad rep on jailbreak and seriously we don't need you trolling around this thread..

Vagina sounds kool cause of his name

Give him a break

I was nocliping people in the climb server when I first made the server

It's enjoyable and doesn't bug people unless they are like the most pissy person in the world

It's his first admin day

Just like everyone else he wanted to have fun

Grow up

:facepalm:

This is fucking stupid

1. How can you compare noclipping in climb to low gravity in jb

2. Why is the only reason I'm getting flamed because "Vagina makes the server fun"

3. What happened to the only post if you were involved or whatever rule

4. I have now seen what others who hate jailbreak have seen

Btw has everyone missed the bit where I said he was hiding on red light green light and ended up magically being in the last 2?

Also btw has everyone missed the other post by moto who said people shouldn't be using stuff they don't need? Pretty much makes this thread acceptable don't it?

/thread please.

Honestly i believe what Vagina did was not abuse... He didn't free kill anyone, he didn't free slay anyone, he might have got happy with the new admin commands but he was in control and still played the game correctly.., all i am saying is i don't think it was abuse

lol sorry, i've had admin for a two months now? but the new thing was the commands, i just got a whole new list to play with and i wanted to have fun (haha, who wouldnt wanna have fun)

"Also btw has everyone missed the other post by moto who said people shouldn't be using stuff they don't need? Pretty much makes this thread acceptable don't it?" hahahaha you burned yourself! Unneeded! dork.

Lol that round I jumped onto obstical, got shot at and made a daring leap to redlight greenlight, i stayed there for 30 or so seconds, leaped back to obstical, and watched the other T kill everyone. I didnt LR once. So cram it bitch =P haha I haven't seen the demo, but if the demo is that on it then its obvious im telling the truth.

lol why /thread unnamed? your replies amuse me. so one sided BS =P

Shit, this is as bad as little kids looking up to the teenagers smoking.

Just replace the kids with jailbreak players, and the teenagers with a few admins.

lmao kickass! people look up to me, not only do I smoke but Im an admin :D im a role model! you should all be more like me. I demand everyone to change their name to a sexual organ!

• Like 1