Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

reviewed Audiotape Abuse

-O-P-rime

1. Abuser name: Audiotape

2. Their Steam Id: 0:32820484

3. What server: Teamspeak

4. About what time: 8:00pm AU-EST

5. PROOF: That is the thing, there is none.

6. Please tell us about the incident : I was on teamspeak talking to my friends and were talking about how a group of people were banned. After talking about that and trying to figure out how a mutual friend of mine was a friend of n1cks, after this point i was immediately banned from teamspeak for 2 hours. There was no warning, no kick or no communication.

The standard Warning -> Kick -> Ban procedure was not followed and this was not a serious offence, if a serious offence had occurred then 'maybe' a ban would have sufficed. However, there was no communication coming from the banning party. This is an unfair use of powers and should warrant observation.

Just talk to the dude, make him talk it out before taking out the gun and shooting it at the offender.

Thank you for your time.

Edited by .Prime

As I said in the unban request,

"unbanned, after a discussion with chicken wings, I thought you were one of the users trolling and screaming in the helpdesk, and thought you already served one teamspeak ban this evening.

Dont troll next time please. "

So yes, the teamspeak ban was unfair since you had not been through a warning and/or kick, but I do advise you to not talk disrespectfully about HG and the staff like I had observed in teamspeak. It's really just immature, unbecoming, and rather pointless.

As I said in the unban request,

"unbanned, after a discussion with chicken wings, I thought you were one of the users trolling and screaming in the helpdesk, and thought you already served one teamspeak ban this evening.

Dont troll next time please. "

That's all good and done, but first, its been over half an hour and i have yet to be unbanned.

But more importantly, you didn't say anything to me! You just straight up banned me out of nowhere, you didnt message me, you didn't poke me. Hell, you didn't even kick me. I know what i was doing was silly but what you did was an overreaction.

I still want this to be reviewed because the use of power was way too overboard.

He now tells me that I was banned without warning because he thought I was Prius and that he's sorry for not noticing the difference between the two voices.

Again, this is an unfair and reactionary use of powers. I would highly appreciate it if a higher up would review this.

Edit : Now has reblocked me from Teamspeak for going through with the Abuse Report.

Edited by .Prime

No, i didnt block you on teamspeak for going through with the abuse report.

I said i reblocked you, because I can see why i would have blocked you at an earlier time. You seem to be failing to understand what I am attempting to convey, in both the unban request and this abuse report.

Please dont try to turn things around in your favor.

i.imgur.com/BXVBPWK.png

i.imgur.com/TEGK5FV.png