Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Tio's Introduction

Tiozinho

Hello everybody! I'm Tio, I have 16 years old and I'm from Brazil(hue), Well I started to play in HG around 1 or 2 years ago in the TF2, then I stopped to play TF2 and I find out that HG had an PERP server, one of my favorites mods on GMOD, so I'm playing in the PERP server since some months, I liked it so much that I did my -hg- recruitment for GMOD, also the community is great!

I mostly play on the PERP server but sometimes I play on the CS:GO, BF4 and the rest of Garry's Mod servers, well if someone wants to play/contact, add me on steam click here or you can find me in Team Speak 3(as Tio Benks), I will be probably at some Garry's Mod room.

Well, English is not my main language so I apologize for any mistakes that I made in the grammar, also I think that is an great opportunity to get an improvement with you guys, I'm good with writing but kinda bad on speaking.

See ya!

Edited by Tio