Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

One of the competitive CS GO teams for HeLLsGamers, HG: Llamas, is in need of more, experienced people. We need more people, quickly. We have Cevo placement matches coming up this week and we barely have 5 active players. If you are interested in joining message me or reply to this thread. You can also add me on steam: -hg- Authentic Salamander. We practice often and have matches coming up! Thanks for your time! :)

EDIT: You can also find me on TS3 I am usually in the Rust section or in Competitive CS: GO.

EDIT 2: We also have a steam group you can join!

Edited by Authentic Salamander

Who is on your team and what is the level split?

We aren't high up in levels but I would say we are a decent team when we work together. Not counting FreeHugs we have 1 Silver 4, 2 Silver 3, and 1 Silver Master. That's why we are looking for new and experienced people, so that they can help us out, help us improve our game, and help grow HG Llamas.

EDIT: The people in the team are: me, Danny, Giants745, SeeMore (kind of), and Jaron (when he feels like it. Which isnt a lot so dont even count him.)

Edited by Authentic Salamander

Not counting FreeHugs we have 1 Silver 4, 2 Silver 3, and 1 Silver Master.

EDIT: The people in the team are: me, Danny, Giants745, SeeMore (kind of), and Jaron (when he feels like it. Which isnt a lot so dont even count him.)

Good luck with that. Be sure to update us with where you guys get placed.

• Like 1

I would like to join, i'm a gold nova 2 and trying to get better, this will help me i hope...

Also, is there a european team because im from Europe and if i join u guys my ping will be 100+ and there will be less chance for ME to perform at my best level.

There is no European team. We dropped out of Cevo right now because everyone is not taking it seriously so we need serious players. We also need a lot of practice so we will be doing matchmaking for a while.