Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

all What Do You Believe Is The Best Tarp In Jb?

Anthony

Personally my favorite and what I think is the best is when t's are at the first archway of blue room; and the lead says all t's at the second archway of blue room run to the second archway of blueroom.

Post below your opinion.

• Like 3

I am a fan of calling an opinionated day, and saying "all ts who dont want to participate get inside the bigcage unstack and freeze upon arrival. Dont touch or be on the boxes and be unstacked shoulder to shoulder." I then proceed to shoot all the ts along the boxes in the head with an awp. Much fun :)

• Like 5

Okay so here's what I do...

I get all T's out of their cells by saying take one step out. Afterwords I list off a whole bunch of random shit that makes people not listen to me and then I say "All T's we're now playing simon says." Afterwords I order all T's to the bottom of cell stairs and because none of them were listening this ends up in many T's getting slaughtered.

Wait about 5 rounds and repeat.

This tarp always kills multiple T's and has coincidentally gotten me auto tlisted because I'm too good.

• Like 4

When they are all at the top of cell stairs and you say "Get on the closest railing to you that leads to VIP singes and freeze upon arrival." then they all go to the shortest closest railing to VIP shingles and the auto tlisted plugin does its job.

omg works like a charm
  • Like 1

The best tarp I ever did would be a nascar day. I would say "when I say start, you will GO and only GO to the destination." The first would be a practice and I would say start and count really fast. Then because I said "go" like 4 times before, it would subliminally be in their minds and would say "GO" to a destination. Every time I did this almost 90% of the t's would fall for it.

So a fun little game I would do is everyone who was supposed to die gets to run back to the rest of the group while CT's shoot you. Since they are all supposed to die anyway, they all get mowed down.

I stopped doing this tarp though because it got way too many people killed to fast.

Saying there's a new command in the server, and that all T's should spam their '2' button. You have a chance of getting a deagle. Spam the button (not chat) as many times as you can by '5:30', and whoever has the most will get the deagle. Then at like 5:32, type !sungod.

Ok, I'l bite.

The best "tarp" I've witnessed happened either back when I was a recruit or shortly after promotion to [HG].

All the T's were either at the bottom of cell stairs or ontop of the big cage, eagerly listening to the Lead explain about this new type of day we could now do using this new plugin that was implemented and that this was the first round it was active or something.

He then told everyone, when he gives the command, to type demos in console.

Atleast 3/4ths of the server must have typed it, because damn near everybody disconnected, and we almost got to lr because so many Ts disconnected.

A Few days later it was banned.