Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

How Has Your Hg Experience Been?

Anthony

I really want to know, I like to explain how my experience in HG has been sometimes. It gets quite interesting lol, to say the least. Tell me yours; I like to read them.

Small Excerpt:

I joined HG around 2010; when I first joined I was a wee-little squeaker lol. Trying to learn the ropes I started looking for friends and such to play with constantly. I eventually found 2 of my first friends on HG, LSD and wifi killer. Playing JB back than was a very interesting and memorable experience, also rememberong all the people that may be a dA+ now before they were promoted, is pretty cool. About two years into HG I finally decided to start doing stuff to get noticed which was when I started playing JB a lot, and I mean A LOTTTTT. I began talking to people and being more active in game and on the forums. Going through the first year or so was pretty difficult for me because like I said I was a squeaker. but growing up and recently, have been what's made HG one of the most memorable things to me for my gaming career. Meeting all the new people and fucking around on ts3 has been so enjoyable.

Not very many people think about what they've been through in HG but most of the time it's actually pretty funny/cool.

I wanna know yours. :cat:

• Like 1

I've been playing on the servers since the beginning of 2012, made a forum account Aug 2012. Couldn't join back then because of some irl issues, and finally got to join March 2013, and ever since I've loved HG. It's sad sometimes seeing people come and go but overall it's really amazing to be here.

Hmmmmmmm where do I start.............Here make it easy.......................

There been high points very high points and then there been Low I MEAN FUCKING LOW SPOTS..

But I'm here and I'm having fun so that is all that matter. Keep coming with new ideas that make it new and

fresh.

Ty and Late.

joined HG in August 2012, Left a few times, came back. Ya know i'm all over the place ;) aha

few promotions here and there, few demotions here and there. Now i'm a member, 10 man manager, and perp moderator. 2 much swag mang

After having rage quit League for the 500th time, I had enough and left for a while. Then this past month, I was watching some LoL streams and wondered if the community was stilled with butt-holes. I was sadly right, so I went into the recruitment forum on league and noticed HellsGamers. I had given up on the community but, then I find a bunch of people doing random stuff and having fun. Maybe thats why I can tolerate league alot more, its because I'm playing with friends and I plan on staying for quite a while.

PS

Lee Sin customs tried to get me to play with his coconuts ;-;

Joined up in May 2012. Was not very social back then, I just sat and played jailbreak all the time. Throughout the beginning of 2013 I got bored as fuck, and went inactive for a few months. A while later, probably around early-mid 2013, I started to get a lot more social with the clan. Made a lot of friends, most of which I can't really leave now. Meanwhile I witnessed a few cool people I really liked leave, and those assholes made me shed out tears of nostalgia while I was taking a crap on the toilet a few times.

Overall, it's been a great experience, and I wouldn't trade it for anything else.