Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Minecraft My Plot Madness

WhataWackaMonk

• Picture (Or description of picture): TBD
  • What: Competitors get an hour to build whatever they can in the Hellsgamers My Plot Creative World. At the end of the time period, a group of judges will inspect and rate each creation. A winner and runner up will be chosen accordingly.
  • Who: Everyone and Anyone
  • Rules: Basic HG server rules apply. All designs must be original. If your creation is found to be copied from a youtube video, forum submission or otherwise not original, you will be disqualified.
  • Prizes (If you're having any): Diamonds, Gold and Iron provided by me in the Survival world. (1st: 200 diamonds, 10 Gold Blocks, 20 Iron Blocks. 2nd: 150 Diamonds, 7 Gold Blocks, 10 Iron Blocks. 3rd: 75 Diamonds, 5 Gold blocks, 5 Iron blocks. Anyone who does not place will receive 25 diamonds.)
  • Extra Information (If neccessary): Minecraft is a pretty common game. We hope everyone takes the time to muck around on the creative world and come up with some weird shit.R

Edited by Monk