Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Pc Problems

GenesisRhapsodos

i received my pc from cyber power a little over a month ago and now i keep getting a flickering screen and eventually the blue screen of death im talking to one of there support guys right now but i want some advice from others as well im pretty sure it the video card but id like your advice my video card is an amd radeon 270x 2gb ddr5 ram by power color

• 2 weeks later...

Event viewer?

Also screen flickering prior to blue screen may mean overheating cpu/unstable ram and bios settings. Send it back.

I have to agree with this. If you get the chance you should try to see what the numbers of the Blue Screen are which would definitely help detect what the problem is. The number im talking about is the one that say sometihng like 0x00000ea or something like that. It does sound like either a bad gpu, bad overclock(undervolt/overvolt), or an overheat on the south/north bridge of the mobo from the overclock