Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Impact Of 6.80 On Hero Winrates, Gold And Exp

Hung

http://public.tablea..._80HeroImpact#1

interesting to see the influence of the buffs/nerfs on actual stats. LC nerfs turned out to be pretty significant as well as veno and timber. Alc was pretty expected, along with visage. Big changes for earthshaker axe sven and meepo as expected. Not a ton of surprises but I love analysis like this and figured you guys would enjoy checking our the patch's influence on your favorite heroes.

Radiant winrate increased in 6.80, with Roshan becoming more resilient. Possibly it makes it harder to sneak in quick roshes as dire, and easier to contest

Also interesting how many heroes have more gold in 6.80, I would guess almost entirely because of the reduced cost of iron branches. Also, people dont seem to be losing much gold due to the pick timer, which I would have though could have led to lower gold across the board

edit: Huh, i just tried it and its fine for me. let me re-paste it

try this one:

then click the link through there

Edited by Hung
  • Like 1