Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Learning And Performing Random Music For Hg

sharp_shooter

I've given in. I'm completely bored in piano right now and the stress of waiting for interlochen to either accept or deny me is killing me. I haven't learned any new pieces in ages and repeating the few I've mastered is getting boring. So here's

Sharp's Free Music Central

So you're probably wondering what this is now and I don't blame you. Basically in the template bellow you're going to select a piece of piano music for a single performer and I'm going to learn it, record it, and send it to you for your own personal use. I'm partly motivated with the above reasons and because I now have a professional grade instrument. I will go through the piece and if I think it's going to take me too long to learn it I'm not going to learn it. If you're going to troll this I'm just going to delete your post. So please take this somewhat seriously. Mainly looking to play only video game themes (exceptions can be made if I like your submission) Submit what you want to have me learn and I'll get back to you with an ETA of completion. Nothing longer than 3:00, I'm not going to learn a piece longer than my performance pieces.

Something I'm considering doing is after I have about 8 requests completed I'll make a teamspeak music bot to play back those recordings. It isn't set in stone but it's an idea that was suggested and I'm considering it a lot.

Template - Please follow this or I'll ignore your request

Composer (if known):

Name of the piece:

Place to download sheet music (I'd prefer to not have to pay for it):

Any link to hear someone else perform it:

I'm going to redo this whole post soon with new requirements and agendas. Going to streamline it.

• Like 1