Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Year Beast - Best Makeup

Bob002

Friend and I did one last night. I chose Alch, he went Drow. We also had Lifestealer, Warlock, and Necrophos.

I would say those last 3 are crucial. Necrophos does a ridic amount of damage to the horn and tell with Reaper's Scythe. Warlock ties them together wtih Fatal Bonds. Plus his golems block blueballs if they are up. We got 15 million at the max time limit once we figured out how it was working together.

Imo slardar troll and warlock are a must. Wraith king with his aura is amazing too

for last pick i would go either luna drow or medusa

Troll is a good choice. WK was hotfixed, as was Ursa. Drow was a good choice, too. But Necro does a RIDIC amount of damage, especially when you take into account that stuff can be linked with fatal bonds. I'm talking 300k+ in one hit with Reaper's Scythe. I don't think you really need Slardar, as there is enough armor reduction with Cuirass and Deso2.

WK's vampiric aura doesn't work anymore I think. Lifestealers E-skill still gives everyone lifesteal afaik.

It seems to, as far as I can tell.