Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Who Is The Most Op Champ In Lol?(Cite Your Reasons)

irishjason

At the moment I wouldn't say there are any super overpowered champions. Like there are certain things about characters such as Yasuo or Kha'Zix that make them better choices in most situations.

Yasuo's flow starts to get ridiculous into mid game. Negates so much damage. Kha'Zix is just kind of snowbally. Don't get behind while playing him or you will probably end up losing unless you're getting carried by your other lanes.

His ganks are just strong. If someones running away, oops you're slowed, oops i just hit you for 400 damage at level 5, oops I flashed now you're definitely dead under your turret. Idk, you could say the same thing about lee sin's ganks too. They're just really good. Especially when unexpected.

• Like 1

how the fuck has nobody said kassadin? shut him down in lane, make him feed you but he can still come back and carry the game. there is no downside to picking kassadin if you can even remotely play him well.

kha'zix is really strong (should be getting the nerf that they put on TT on SR IMO)

yasuo is really really strong but if he doesn't have someone else to initiate off of he becomes a lot weaker

theres probably more but those are my top 3 candidates. oh and jinx because run fast push strats with her and laugh your dick off.

• Like 1

Kassadin is definitely up there to what I consider an OP champ. He is a mobile snowballer which is insane. Even if he loses his own lane, he can just start roaming and helping other lanes. Moment he can catch a break and start to snowball, he will be intense to fight against without some hard CC. Gragas strangely enough is also what I consider an OP champ too. He offers so much for his team with intense burst and great initiation in team fights. Even laning against him is a pain because he deals massive damage and has sustain.