Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Taking Photoshop Requests!

GreyLlama

Hello guys, I wanted to get into Photoshop again so I would like to ask you guys to requests some images. I'm also using this as an opportunity to get some credits in my high school, my IT teacher approved the idea of a Photoshop class so I can do this while in class, which means I can get a chance to work on your requests at least once a day.

Signature, Spray, Avatar:

Background:

Image(s):

Color(s):

Text (Include location, any preferences, font, etc):

Additional Info:

Anything else? Feel free to PM me. The main objective of this thread is for practise, if you're not looking for a signature, it would still be appreciated if you put in a request. Be blunt, I can take criticism. Images will be given out first come first serve, any exceptions I will PM that person directly.

Thanks!

Edited by GreyLlama
  • Like 2

Signature, Spray, Signature: Forum Banner picture thing

Background: Anything to fit this theme https://hellsgamers.com/topic/96295-learning-and-performing-random-music-for-hg/

Image(s): I don't know, pick something that would fit the theme, aimed at learning and playing video game pieces.

Color(s): Mate black, a white that isn't quite a perfect white, maybe some blue and orange highlights.

Text (Include location, any preferences, font, etc): Sharp's Music Requests

Requirements

Anything shorter than 3 minutes.

Originally written for piano or transposed to be performed solo on the piano.

Video game scores are all I'm doing

Free sheet is mandatory.

Additional Info: Really whatever you feel would fit the best, I'm hoping you can take the main requirements out of that post and put them into the picture for ease of viewing. Include the template in that so people can see and view easier. This is going to be sitting at the top of my post so forum post size, whatever size that is, your choice. Feel free to edit the wording on the blue above so long as it retains the basic meaning it had before.

Background: Anything to fit this theme http://hellsgamers.c...m-music-for-hg/

Image(s): I don't know, pick something that would fit the theme, aimed at learning and playing video game pieces.

Color(s): Mate black, a white that isn't quite a perfect white, maybe some blue and orange highlights.

Requirements

Free sheet is mandatory.

Additional Info: Really whatever you feel would fit the best, I'm hoping you can take the main requirements out of that post and put them into the picture for ease of viewing. Include the template in that so people can see and view easier. This is going to be sitting at the top of my post so forum post size, whatever size that is, your choice. Feel free to edit the wording on the blue above so long as it retains the basic meaning it had before.

Is there a certain size you want it? I'm also unsure as to what you mean by "Forum Banner Picture thing"

Edited by GreyLlama

Signature, Spray, Signature:Spray/Signiture

Background:league of legends themed

Image(s): mecha kha'zix or yasuo

Color(s):blue and white

Text (Include location, any preferences, font, etc): -hg- Leave it Yeah at bottem left

Additional Info:

Do you want another style for spray? If you want anything changed, let me know.

13wnBaQ.png

Background: Anything to fit this theme http://hellsgamers.c...m-music-for-hg/

Requirements

Free sheet is mandatory.

I've PM'ed you for additional instruction(s).

Edited by GreyLlama

Signature, Spray, Signature:

Background: Swedish flag with effects that's faded out, not 100% clear.

Image(s): Heart picture for my name, a VIKING(since I'm from Sweden) but if you don't find it fit, then go for a Blond Amine (example) or maybe something with more fighting spirit, hehe

Color(s): Blue but if you don't think it fit, go with what ever you feel like!

Text (Include location, any preferences, font, etc): [HG] ♥ Swede ♥

Additional Info: The hearts would be cool if you had those as a picture

Throw your own thoughts and idea's in there and do like you want it to be made, I think you're going to make it anyway.

PS: if you can, please make it so that some parts of the picture is "out of the picture" like sticking out, a sword, hair or just fade out the background downwards!

Hope you succeed!

Edited by ♥ Mr. Swede ♥

Signature, Spray, Signature:

Background: Swedish flag with effects that's faded out, not 100% clear.

Image(s): Heart picture for my name, a VIKING(since I'm from Sweden) but if you don't find it fit, then go for a Blond Amine (example) or maybe something with more fighting spirit, hehe

Color(s): Blue but if you don't think it fit, go with what ever you feel like!

Text (Include location, any preferences, font, etc): [HG] ♥ Swede ♥

Additional Info: The hearts would be cool if you had those as a picture

Throw your own thoughts and idea's in there and do like you want it to be made, I think you're going to make it anyway.

PS: if you can, please make it so that some parts of the picture is "out of the picture" like sticking out, a sword, hair or just fade out the background downwards!

Hope you succeed!

edVCqSb.png

Edited by GreyLlama
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Can I get a forum signature?

I'd like the following criteria:

-Morgan freeman in god mode from Bruce Almighty (when it shows him in the all white room and he's just standing there like a boss). Put him on the left of the signature.

-Main color should be bright white

-My name in gray smokey letters, but neat and able to read. In the upper middle of the signature. Under my name I'd like it to say PERP, possibly italisized, whatever you think looks best.

-Dr.Kleiner in white lab outfit (of course) on the right end of signature.

-Have 2 of the blue and white garrysmod desktop icon's, one on each side of my name, same size as my name (Top of icon level with top of letters etc…). This means my name should be relatively small but still eligible from a step back.

If you feel it would look better with any number of variations, feel free to try it!

Thank you

-Captain

P.S. So far your sigs look awesome and I'm super interested in how you're going to make mine

Edited by captaincracker

Signature, Spray, Signature: Signature

Background: Abstract

Image(s): Snowboarding, Hg logo

Color(s): Black, Red, Blue

Text (Include location, any preferences, font, etc): HG | SBPro [A] CS:S Advisor

Additional Info:

Awesome signatures Llama!

Signature, Spray, Avatar: Signature and Avatar

Background: Sleek, blue (like the Division Advisor blue (#00ffff))

Image(s): Hellsgamers horns, something pertaining to CSS

Color(s): Light blue, light colors, anything that keeps it sleek

Text (Include location, any preferences, font, etc): DeathShot (Both capitals please) Counter-Strike: Source

Additional Info: I'd prefer if the HG horns were to be in the background (refer to current signature). Also, I'd like the avatar and signature similar/matching.

Thanks. Good work as well.

Okay, I hope I can get all these completed, but I would like to iterate something: these may take a bit to roll out. I like playing in photoshop, but I also like balancing my time with friends and gaming. I do have a chunk of time during the week on weekdays to work on these during school hours and I get a mark for them, which is nice, I can work on these at home as well, and right now I'm trying to make it a habit to have PS open on my second monitor while I'm playing or in TS. So if it may seem I'm rolling these out a bit slow I apologize.

I don't feel pressured in the slightest, I just want to point it out.

Edited by GreyLlama

Okay, I hope I can get all these completed, but I would like to iterate something: these may take a bit to roll out. I like playing in photoshop, but I also like balancing my time with friends and gaming. I do have a chunk of time during the week on weekdays to work on these during school hours and I get a mark for them, which is nice, I can work on these at home as well, and right now I'm trying to make it a habit to have PS open on my second monitor while I'm playing or in TS. So if it may seem I'm rolling these out a bit slow I apologize.

I don't feel pressured in the slightest, I just want to point it out.

Take your time man. Quality is more important than quantity!

• Like 1

Signature, Spray, Avatar: SIGNATURE AND AVATAR

Background: GREEN AND BLACK THEME

Image(s): GREEN LANTERN OR ALL THE LANTERN CORPS INSIGNIA

Color(s): Green mostly :)

Text (Include location, any preferences, font, etc): CocoPhuffz (with the caps on the c and p)

Additional Info: Can I get the text Coco in like some light green text and phuffz gray or white

Edited by CocoPhuffz

https://hellsgamers.com/topic/97843-the-juiced-mafia/

Signature, Spray, Avatar: Avatar

Background: Something dealing with GMOD PERP (Custom Preferred)

Image(s): ^^^

Color(s): Green or White is good.

Text (Include location, any preferences, font, etc): The Juiced Mafia

Additional Info: https://hellsgamers.com/topic/97843-the-juiced-mafia/ It's being made for this thread/organization.

Signature, Spray, Avatar: SIG

Background: Anything. Not picky

Image(s): An awper from Counter strike, and a sniper from bf3

Color(s): anything

Text (Include location, any preferences, font, etc): Just my name Sp00ks

Additional Info: HG Logo somewhere in there.

Can I get a forum signature?

I'd like the following criteria:

-Morgan freeman in god mode from Bruce Almighty (when it shows him in the all white room and he's just standing there like a boss). Put him on the left of the signature.

-Main color should be bright white

-My name in gray smokey letters, but neat and able to read. In the upper middle of the signature. Under my name I'd like it to say PERP, possibly italisized, whatever you think looks best.

-Dr.Kleiner in white lab outfit (of course) on the right end of signature.

-Have 2 of the blue and white garrysmod desktop icon's, one on each side of my name, same size as my name (Top of icon level with top of letters etc…). This means my name should be relatively small but still eligible from a step back.

If you feel it would look better with any number of variations, feel free to try it!

Thank you

-Captain

P.S. So far your sigs look awesome and I'm super interested in how you're going to make mine

Expect it finished today

Sorry about the delay, the school decided to install a Barracuda 610 WebFilter. It actually forces me to look at a cached version of the site, which I have yet to make.

YEEEESSSS I'm so excited! :D

For the life of me I didn't know how to present your signature. I've just been smoothing it out and providing slow improvements. I felt like if I put in too many images in it would look too crowded, which is why I didn't add too many logos. I was also trying to upload it for the past two days, and they had dropbox blocked for the two days, which had the sig saved on it. They unblocked it yesterday fortunately.

EbggUHM.png

Edited by GreyLlama

Sorry about the delay, the school decided to install a Barracuda 610 WebFilter. It actually forces me to look at a cached version of the site, which I have yet to make.

For the life of me I didn't know how to present your signature. I've just been smoothing it out and providing slow improvements. I felt like if I put in too many images in it would look too crowded, which is why I didn't add too many logos. I was also trying to upload it for the past two days, and they had dropbox blocked for the two days, which had the sig saved on it. They unblocked it yesterday fortunately.

EbggUHM.png

Put Morgan freeman in the middle holding the perp like it is. Then move my name to the top above morgan, centered, and on 1-line. Make the background a screenshot of evo city (Can find on google).