Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

The Juiced Mafia

Before applying make sure to read the requirements:

• Must have atleast (3+) days played.
  • Be able to take care of and handle yourself.
  • You must be loyal to Juiced Mafia, even prior to joining/applying.

​

[Do not raid while basing]

[Follow all Server/Org Rules]

[Do not Trust Raid]

[if you cause drama inside of the org. you will be kicked.]

Application Format:

• ​Steam Name:
  • RP Name:
  • Steam ID:
  • Time Played:
  • PERP Cash:
  • How can you benefit The Juiced Mafia?

​[Owner]

Juiced Brick

[Co-Owner]

~ TBA ~

[Members]

Juiced Jeff

Juiced Mercielago

Juiced Rhydah

Juiced Dank

Juiced Walrus

Juiced Tony

Juiced James

Juiced Yuki

Juiced Viper

Juiced Krabs

RECRUITMENT:

[CLOSED]

Edited by TheRealBRICK
  • Like 2

Steam Name: Ryan rocks

RP Name: Ryan Dilpp (Will cahnge if accepted)

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:51024618

Time Played: 4 days

Perp Cash: 288k

How can I benefit The Juiced Mafia? I'll help out with raids, basing, I'll pick people up if necessary and I somtimes can share ammo.

Steam Name: YuKiZerro

RP Name: Buttery Frenchtoast

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:37604251

Time Played: 5 days

Perp Cash: 63k

How can I benefit The Juiced Mafia? I'll help you guys with whatever like basing,raids,and other stuff.

Steam Name: YuKiZerro

RP Name: Buttery Frenchtoast

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:37604251

Time Played: 5 days

Perp Cash: 63k

How can I benefit The Juiced Mafia? I'll help you guys with whatever like basing,raids,and other stuff.

[ACCEPTED]

Welcome to The Juiced Mafia, add me on steam and pm me. :rolleyes:

• ​Steam Name:
  • RP Name:
  • Steam ID:
  • Time Played:
  • PERP Cash:
  • How can you benefit The Juiced Mafia?
  • matt0902,matt0902dont know,2hours and more,2k,i am great grower theif and shooter

[DENIED]

You do not meet the requirements to join the Org.

Steam Name: Ryan rocks

RP Name: Ryan Dilpp (Will cahnge if accepted)

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:51024618

Time Played: 4 days

Perp Cash: 288k

How can I benefit The Juiced Mafia? I'll help out with raids, basing, I'll pick people up if necessary and I somtimes can share ammo.

[ACCEPTED]

Welcome to The Juiced Mafia, add me on steam and pm me. :rolleyes:

• ​Steam Name: sicklydriphd
  • RP Name: Morgan Coon
  • Steam ID:
  • Time Played: 2 days
  • PERP Casharrow-10x10.png: 90000
  • How can you benefit The Juiced Mafia? I can benefit juiced from helping with raids making guns and I have a prop gun to base better:D

[DENIED]

You do not meet the requirements to join the Org, try again when you have gained more play time.

Steam Name: Mr. Invisible

RP Name: Shaun Lawrence

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:42910432

Time Played: 5 Days

PERP Cash: 72k

How can you benefit The Juiced Mafia: I can benefit the juiced mafia because i excel in raiding and base building (but have no phys gun) and am great at driving in fast chases and just regularly.

Steam Name: The Wise Sloth

RP Name: Enzostia Ferrari

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:46058065

Time Played: 1 week

PERP Cash: ~300k + 7 cars (bugatti, ferrari, shelby, yankee, audi, atv, and porsche cayanne)

How can you benefit The Juiced Mafia: I can provide quick and sexy transportation for other members of the org, I have lots of guns, props, a physgun (for now), and I like to consider myself good at defending bases.

Steam Name: Mr. Invisible

RP Name: Shaun Lawrence

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:42910432

Time Played: 5 Days

PERP Cash: 72k

How can you benefit The Juiced Mafia: I can benefit the juiced mafia because i excel in raiding and base building (but have no phys gun) and am great at driving in fast chases and just regularly.

[PENDING]

You're now a prospect of The Juiced Mafia, make sure to come in contact with Juiced Brick or any other Juiced members while online. Come base with us and we will watch how you play and make our final decision afterwards.

Steam Name: The Wise Sloth

RP Name: Enzostia Ferrari

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:46058065

Time Played: 1 week

PERP Cash: ~300k + 7 cars (bugatti, ferrari, shelby, yankee, audi, atv, and porsche cayanne)

How can you benefit The Juiced Mafia: I can provide quick and sexy transportation for other members of the org, I have lots of guns, props, a physgun (for now), and I like to consider myself good at defending bases.

[ACCEPTED]

Welcome to The Juiced Mafia, add me on steam and pm me. :)

Steam Name: Verklag mich DOCH!

RP Name: Sasuke Simpson

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:53619700

Time played: 5 days

Perp Cash:35k (Vw Polo + Spyder)

How can you benefit the Juiced Mafia?: I am a really Teamplayer and this is nice for a big org.I can good defend bases or help to kill cops or drive the escape cars.Im for all nearly all situations to use so i think im good for the org and the members.

• Steam Name: |Fail|NuclearPluto
  • RP Name: Barry BonBon
  • Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:54843836
  • Time Played: 6 Days
  • PERP Cash: 99k (Murceliago+ATV)
  • How can you benefit The Juiced Mafia?: Imagine, the Blessings Family are raiding and everybody is cowering in fear within the safety of their room. I'll be THAT guy who pumps his shotgun and goes "I'm here to kick *EXPLICATE* and chew bubblegum;but I'm all out of bubblegum." Promptly afterwards I'll be having my foot upon their faces, flag in hand. No, but seriously, I can help raid (I can lockpick) base (I have shotguns... but no bubblegum) and much more. I hope you guys consider this application, it'll mean the most to me.

-Barry Bonbon

"Please pass the jam."

Edited by NuclearPluto

Steam Name: Verklag mich DOCH!

RP Name: Sasuke Simpson

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:53619700

Time played: 5 days

Perp Cash:35k (Vw Polo + Spyder)

How can you benefit the Juiced Mafia?: I am a really Teamplayer and this is nice for a big org.I can good defend bases or help to kill cops or drive the escape cars.Im for all nearly all situations to use so i think im good for the org and the members.

[DENIED]

Past experience lead me to believing you would be a bad representation of The Juiced Mafia, therefore you are declined. Change your behavior in game, learn the Server rules then reapply in the future if you'd like; we'll be sure to re-look into you.

​Steam Name: That one shady guy

RP Name: Shady McShades

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:23130897

Time Played: 4 Days

PERP Cash: 41k

How can you benefit The Juiced Mafia?: I can help supply guns and ammo to the rest of the gang and assist in raids. I'm mostly the one to stay based unless asked to be out on a raid. If it helps any, I used to be in one of the OG gangs of PERP that has sinse than been disbanded.

Edited by That one shady guy

• Steam Name: |Fail|NuclearPluto
  • RP Name: Barry BonBon
  • Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:54843836
  • Time Played: 6 Days
  • PERP Cash: 99k (Murceliago+ATV)
  • How can you benefit The Juiced Mafia?: Imagine, the Blessings Family are raiding and everybody is cowering in fear within the safety of their room. I'll be THAT guy who pumps his shotgun and goes "I'm here to kick *EXPLICATE* and chew bubblegum;but I'm all out of bubblegum." Promptly afterwards I'll be having my foot upon their faces, flag in hand. No, but seriously, I can help raid (I can lockpick) base (I have shotguns... but no bubblegum) and much more. I hope you guys consider this application, it'll mean the most to me.

-Barry Bonbon

"Please pass the jam."

[PENDING]

You're now a prospect of The Juiced Mafia, make sure to come in contact with Juiced Brick or any other Juiced members while online. Come base with us and we will watch how you play and make our final decision afterwards.

• ​Steam Name: Sharpoo
  • RP Name: Penis Doe. To be changed to Juiced Penis
  • Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:47233688
  • Time Played: 2weeks
  • PERP Cash: 70k
  • How can you benefit The Juiced Mafia: I am really good at being "that quiet guy that just stays safe and saves the day when everyone else is dead". So yeah. you need me.

• Like 1

Steam Name: Cogley

RP Name: Liam Cogley

Steam ID: STEAM_0:017407888

Time Played: 3 Days

Perp Cash: As of right now 70k

How can you benefit the juiced Mafia?: I can do anything that is asked. I always listen and would never disrespect. I could grow, raid, supply etc. I've been playing PERP for over 4 years and i'm pretty experienced all around.

• ​Steam Name:Not Just A Plant
  • RP Name:Miik Lavoie
  • Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:15906722
  • Time Played:3days
  • PERP Cash:60 000$ as of right now but used all in PERP cars.
  • How can you benefit The Juiced Mafia? : I can give a great hand for Basing, Raiding and Supplying weapons, I'm a good shooter and I've been playing perp for a long time (2months playtime on another server) I'm friendly and you can trust me.