Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Zs_Stadium

Tomomo

Spent the last 2 days trying to finalise this map.

-Cubemaps fixed to enable reflection

-Skybox overhaul

-Added outdoor room

-Vents to Upstairs office area

-Fixed all stairs

-Increased window size to upstairs office area (prevents rubberbanding)

-More optimization

-Most importantly removed the damage filter from the basketball so it can now be broken but after taking a bit of damage. (Prevent exploiting with invincible prop)

If there are no more problems with the map this will be its final form.

Edited by Tomomo

Ok after viewing the updated version everything seems to be a whole lot better, except for the vent. The only suggestion I have is to make it so you do not have to jump through the vent to get into the office because it really stands as a one way vent right now.

I went to see about the vent being too small. The bench on the inside room is a func_detail and in order to change its height I would have to move it back to a brush. The problem atm is it is grouped with a lot of other func_details so It would literally take me ages to return every single brush to a func_detail if I move them to world. I am pretty sure you cant ungroup groups of func_details.

I hope that made some sense.

I am happy with it just being a head crab hole if everyone else is :D