Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Music For The Hg Community

No!

So this thread i'm starting is to bring the HG Community some new music from around the world and right here in are back yard as well. There will be anything from country, rmb, rap, techno, alternative, death metal and so on. Feel free to comment about any video posted in here good or bad. You can post your new music you find in here as well. Just make sure that it is NEW!! Not some played out crappy song ever one knows the lyric to. If you do choice to post up some new videos and song. Please make sure to tell use who the artist is and some info about them there offical bands homepage and other stuff not just a you tube link Please and Ty all :)

Eminem - Rap God (Explicit)

Check here for the band's - Here

Hope here this on the next Warday in Jailbreak tell next time LATE!

Edited by Clifford "No!" Kinkade
  • Like 1

IN THIS MOMENT - Blood

Check here for the band's Homepage

Female Vocal Lead Official Website Maria Brinks

In This Moment is an American Heavy Metal band

In This Moment is an American heavy metal band from Los Angeles, California. The band was formed by singer Maria Brink and guitarist Chris Howorth in 2005. They found drummer Jeff Fabb and started the band as Dying Star. Unhappy with their musical direction, they changed their name to In This Moment and gained two band members, guitarist Blake Bunzel and bassist Josh Newell. In late 2005, bassist Newell left the band and was replaced by Pascual Romero, who in turn was quickly replaced by Jesse Landry. Landry was replaced by Kyle Konkiel in 2009 and Konkiel was replaced by Travis Johnson in 2010. Jeff Fabb and Blake Bunzel left the band in 2011, and were replaced by Tom Hane and Randy Weitzel respectively.

Their debut album, Beautiful Tragedy, was released in 2007. Their second album, titled The Dream was released the following year debuting at number 73 on the Billboard 200. The band's third album, A Star-Crossed Wasteland, was released in 2010. The album debuted at number 40 on the Billboard 200. Their fourth album titled Blood will be released in August 2012. They have performed on several notable tours and festivals including Ozzfest in 2007 and 2008, Warped Tour in 2009, Download Festival in 2009, Mayhem Festival in 2010 and the Music as a Weapon V tour in 2011.

Formation and Beautiful Tragedy (2005–2008)

In August 2005, singer Maria Brink and guitarist Chris Howorth met through some common friends. After becoming acquainted, and finding that there was much in common between them, they began writing songs together. Soon thereafter they enlisted the help of Los Angeles drummer Jeff Fabb and formed the band Dying Star. Unhappy with where the band was headed, they decided to take on a new musical direction. By mid-2005, the lineup included Brink, Howorth, Fabb, guitarist Blake Bunzel, and bassist Josh Newell. The band recorded demos and posted them on MySpace. During the winter of 2005, Newell departed from the band to focus on his other project, Ketaset, as well as his audio engineering work. Producer Pascual Romero was then the bassist for a time before friend of the band Jesse Landry was eventually tapped to round out the band permanently. Rob "Blasko" Nicholson, the bassist for Ozzy Osbourne became the band's manager after discovering them through MySpace.

By the end of the 2005, In This Moment had generated a fanbase through internet marketing and do-it-yourself touring. This sparked an interest from Century Media Records, and a worldwide record deal followed. The band released their debut album Beautiful Tragedy on March 20, 2007, backed by the singles "Prayers", and title track "Beautiful Tragedy". The album was produced by Eric Rachel and combined sounds of metalcore and hard rock while the lyrics drew from Brink’s personal experiences about abandonment and tragedies. The vocals on the songs alternate between Brink’s singing and screaming. The band performed on several tours including The Hottest Chicks in Metal Tour 2007 with Lacuna Coil, Ozzfest in the summers of 2007 and 2008, Megadeth, and the Rob Zombie and Ozzy Osbourne tour. They recorded a cover of Lacuna Coil's "Heaven's a Lie" with the band Manntis as part of "Century Media Records's Covering 20 Years of Extreme cover album.

[edit] The Dream and A Star-Crossed Wasteland (2008–2011)Main articles: The Dream (In This Moment album) and A Star-Crossed Wasteland

Vocalist Maria Brink performing live in 2009In This Moment released their second album entitled The Dream on September 30, 2008. The album received mostly positive reviews and marked the band's debut on the Billboard 200, debuting at number 73 The album was produced by Kevin Churko and featured a less heavy approach, with a bigger focus on clean vocals from Brink. The song "Forever" was released as the album's lead single. To support the release, the band went on tour with Five Finger Death Punch, Mudvayne, Papa Roach, and Filter. They also appeared on the Give It a Name tour in the UK and were on the 2009 Warped Tour line-up, playing on the Ernie Ball Stage. They also played at Download Festival 2009 on the second stage. A cover of Blondie's "Call Me" was released as the second single from "The Dream". The cover appears on the special edition of The Dream called The Dream: Ultraviolet Edition to coincide with Warped Tour, which included unreleased tracks and acoustic performances.

In the fall of 2009, Maria Brink and Chris Howorth announced that the band has begun writing for the next album, citing it to be darker and heavier. Brink revealed the album title A Star-Crossed Wasteland on her official site in February 2010. After being named the Hottest Chick in Metal at the Revolver Golden God awards in April 2010, Maria Brink stated in an interview that A Star-Crossed Wasteland will be released on July 13, 2010. The album's first single, "The Gun Show" was released to iTunes on June 1, 2010. The album sold 10,500 copies, debuting at #40 which is the band's highest chart performance to date.

In the summer of 2010, the band played Mayhem Festival 2010 alongside bands, Korn, Rob Zombie, Five Finger Death Punch, Hatebreed, Shadows Fall and many more. On September 24, 2010 In This Moment officially released a video for the single, "The Promise", shot and directed by David Brodsky. On November 21, 2010, it was announced that In This Moment would play alongside Sevendust, Disturbed and Korn in the Music As A Weapon 5 tour. Some shows were canceled at the end of the first leg of the tour due to illness of Disturbed singer David Draiman. The second leg of the tour continued as scheduled.

[edit] Blood (2011–Present)In May 2011, In This Moment posted on Facebook that they are working on new material for a new album hoping for a 2012 release. It appears that this new release will be recorded without founding members Jeff Fabb and Blake Bunzel, who are both working with James Durbin as of September, 2011. In November 2011, In this Moment will be taking part in the "Shiprocked" cruise alongside Candlebox, Hinder, Filter, Sevendust, Buckcherry, & many more. Blood will be the first album since the band have parted ways with longtime manager, Blasko. Blood was revealed to be the album's title on April 6, 2012. On May 14, 2012 it was announced that the album will be released on August 14, 2012. "Blood" was released as the album's first single on June 12, 2012. The album artwork and track-listing for Blood were released on June 18, 2012.

So love females that have a great voice and know how to show it off, plus being sexy as fuck is not bad as well. This is a great song and a great band look for them online and in your city soon. <3 Maria Brinks SOOOOOOO hot want to touch the heine!!!

Deuce - America

Here a little about Deuce.

Check here for the band's Facebook

There is not a lot about this band because there so new. Wikipedia and event here official website doesn't have much about there history or bio. I'll let you be there judge by there lyric, songs and music.

GREAT SONG FOR A WARDAY ALL I HAVE TO SAY@!

Aranda - Satisfied

Check here for the band's HomePage

ARANDA BIO

Listening to Oklahoma City rock band Aranda is something like hearing an explosive hybrid of the atom bomb and all of Woodstock combined. They are an experience.

Biography

Brothers Dameon and Gabe Aranda have been writing, playing, and singing music together since they were kids, and even at a young age, they knew that music was going to be a major part of their lives. Throughout their career Aranda has had the privilege to work with some of the industrys finest talent including the Grammy nominated production team of Sam Watters and Louis Biancaniello on their first self-titled national release.

2009 saw Aranda’s first single, “Still in the Dark,†climb into the Top 30 in rock radio across the country, and American Idol winner Kelly Clarkson decided to cover two of the band’s songs on her newest album, All I Ever Wanted.

One of the songs she covered, “Whyyawannabringmedown,†was Aranda’s follow-up single to “Still in the Dark.†The high-energy song is an in-your-face rebellion, and was selected by the WWE as the official theme song of their event “The Bashâ€.

The 2nd song covered by Clarkson ended up being released as a single which only reinforced to the band that their music had an audience if given the proper chance.

Aranda released a deluxe edition of their 2008 self-titled debut album, which includes live tracks and a radio mix of “Whyyawannabringmedown.†Also included is a DVD/CD of their wall-shaking album release show called Aranda: Live From OKC.

Dameon and Gabe are no strangers to sharing the stage with big names in rock: during the past few years they have performed with hit bands such as Papa Roach, Shinedown, The All American Rejects, Rev Theory, Saliva, Puddle of Mudd, Theory of a Deadman, and Black Stone Cherry. With the brothers’ flawless harmonies and passionate onstage performances, Aranda is a live show you’ll never forget.

“We want to create high energy, keep rocking, keep everybody entertained. We want to involve the audience and make it fun for them,†guitarist Dameon says. “Our hope is that you’ll keep coming back for more.â€

The band has just released their 2nd album “Stop the World†Grammy Nominated producer Johnny K (Disturbed, Sevendust, Staind, Drowning Pool) lent his production talents to this effort . The bands first single from the record is called ‘Undone†and is currently climbing the active rock charts.

P.s. Seen these guys at a outdoor festival when I was living in Oklahoma City. Where they rocked the loud and hard. This is a epic sound with hella good lyrics. For sure to make your playlist over and overt again, so makes me remember a lot of my Ex's to say the least. Tell next time out out!

Gotye - Somebody That I Used To Know

Self written bio by the lead singer.

A few years ago I made some music in my bedroom using mattresses and a 386. I called it an "album" (which was the style at the time), put a picture named Boardface on the front, and it went quite well. Some people even bought it on Compact Disc.

I bought a new jumper (with a bear on the front) with the proceeds and everything was quite good

Some years later I made some more music, this time using better mattresses and an Apple G4. I called this collection of songs Like Drawing Blood, because of an injury I suffered while licking an envelope. This record found more success than the one before, and then found more success even than that. Success kind of heaped on top of success, and then on top of itself, like a pyramid of genetically modified frogs. Overall, it was really all about success, this record. And lots of it (success, that is). So much success did I find, in fact, that I had to buy up some storage company's warehouses in West Oakleigh just to kind of stockpile it all.

Yep, them's were high-livin times. The success and whatnot. I bought another new jumper (this time with a wolf on it, which was the style at the time) and also a large gold tooth. I use this gold tooth to seal letters these days

And so, having found success in Australia, Oz music industry parlance dictates that I should now be poised to "conquer the world".

But that all sounds a bit tediously colonial, doesn't it. And perhaps reflective of Australia's general obsession with measuring up to the rest of the West's heightened level of self-importance

It also sounds a bit cruel. I mean, who wants to be attacked, enslaved and put to work in a rubber mill by a relatively unknown Australian alt-pop musician?

No-one, that's right. And their grandmother

Perhaps I could just "con the world". Even for a little while, that would already be pretty massive.

Lots of media savvy and conniving necessary there I'll bet.

But no, I think I'll just continue to launch random and whimsical musical nuggets into the netosphere from the comfort of my secret studio lair, inside the belly of a dormant volcano, out back of Frankston shoppo.

There's so much space junk out there these days- maybe one of my tunes will be lucky enough to find its way into the orbit of the International Space Station's Hot 30 countdown. And I will laugh maniacally while tap-tap-tapping my fingers together.

P.s. This guy sounds like he's on some of them good drugs!! Hope to hear this in Jailbreak on a warday some time. <3 all!!

The Shins - Simple Song

This is just a little bit of how The Shins started out!

The Shins are an American indie rock band founded and fronted by vocalist and multi-instrumentalist, James Mercer. The Shins were formed in Albuquerque, New Mexico, but are now based in Portland, Oregon.

The Shins began in 1996 as a side project for singer/songwriter James Mercer, whose primary band was Flake Music in Albuquerque, New Mexico. Mercer formed Flake Music in 1992 with Neal Langford on guitar, Phil Higgs and then Marty Crandall on bass, and Jesse Sandoval on drums. During the next 5 years Flake Music released several singles, a full-length album, and began touring largely due to the help of other bands like Modest Mouse.

In 1996, Mercer began writing what would eventually become The Shins' first record. Flake Music came to an end around this time leaving Mercer with an opportunity to record, "Nature Bears A Vacuum" a 7" EP released by Omnibus Records. For their earliest shows, The Shins performed as a duo with Mercer recruiting Sandoval to play drums. "Nature Bears A Vacuum" was released with no expectations of expanding the band's following beyond Albuquerque. However, the single generated enough attention that Mercer felt it necessary to assemble a full band. Crandall was brought into the fold on keyboards, and Dave Hernandez (frontman of local punk legends Scared of Chaka, which had played dozens of shows with Flake Music) was given bass duties.

Learn more about Shins on there Official Homepage linked above. Looking forward to hearing this song in Jailbreak on a Warday.

AWOLNATION - Kill Your Heroes

Facebook

Twitter

AWOLNATION Bio

Free new music from AWOLNATION first

Creation, Back from Earth (2009–2010)

Awolnation began after frontman Aaron Bruno was approached by Red Bull Records in 2009, asking if he wanted free use of the Red Bull recording studio in Los Angeles, CA. He recorded a few songs in the studio and ultimately signed with the label, calling it more of a "partnership", and was allowed to make the recordings that he wanted. Bruno writes all of his songs himself, but confides in close friends and family or respected artists for guidance. The name Awolnation is derived from Aaron Bruno's high school nickname. In an interview with Kristin Houser of the LA Music Blog, he stated that he "would leave without saying goodbye because it was just easier, so that's where the name Awol came from."

Megalithic Symphony (2011–present)

The band released their debut album Megalithic Symphony digitally on March 15, 2011, and physically on March 29, 2011 on Red Bull Records. Megalithic Symphony features a total of 15 tracks, including the singles "Sail", "Not Your Fault", and "Kill Your Heroes" (produced by Brian West). Bonus tracks are also offered with the purchase of the digital album depending on the outlet. These tracks include "Shoestrings", "Swinging from the Castles" and "I've Been Dreaming".

The band's first single, "Sail", peaked at #10 on the U.S. Billboard Rock Songs and has gone platinum in the US and double platinum in Canada. The single got extra media attention when it was used under a video of the professional BASE jump, skydiver, and wingsuit flyer Jeb Corliss. "Sail" has been featured in the episode "Whiskey Tango Foxtrot" of CBS's television show The Good Wife, commercials for the Fox television show House, Nokia's commercial for Lumia and PT's commercial for 4G LTE. It is also the background music for Under Armour's "Are You from Here" commercial, featuring Derrick Williams of the Minnesota Timberwolves. "Sail" was covered by Macy Gray and is included on her album 'Covered', issued on March 26, 2012 (USA release). Recently, "Sail" was used for a Sonya Tayeh routine in So You Think You Can Dance Season 9 Episode 6. "Sail" was also used at the end of episode 5 "Dog Soldiers" in season 1 of Longmire. "Sail" was on the soundtrack of the thriller horror movie "Playback" released in march 2012 featuring Christian Slater, Toby Hemingway, Jennifer Missoni and Ambyr Childers et.c. "Sail" gained even greater exposure when it was featured in BMW’s Olympic Opening Ceremony and in commercial spots throughout the Olympic broadcasts. Sail was also featured in a CBC Hockey Night in Canada opening tease on February 18, 2012, prior to a game between the Vancouver Canucks and Toronto Maple Leafs.

Another of the band's songs, "Burn It Down", is featured in the Sons of Anarchy episode "To Be, Act 1". Also one of their songs "Guilty Filthy Soul" has been featured in the episode "Break On Through" of The CW's television show The Vampire Diaries. The band's songs, '"Sail", and "All I Need", are featured in Season 1 Episode 12 of Common Law episode "Gun!".

AWOLNATION's song "MF" is in one of the most memorable scenes when the bad kids arrive at school and is also included in the soundtrack for the live action feature film Bad Kids Go to Hell (2012), based on the best selling graphic novel of the same name.

Seen these guys in 2010 and lets just say they are a original sound then and even MORE NOW! <3 This song really puts me to peace no matter how many time I lesson to it. It feel almost like it was made just for me.

Edited by Clifford "No!" Kinkade

B.o.B [bobby Ray] - Both of Us ft. Taylor Swift

B.o.B...On the Moon?

It seems like rappers nowadays are being influenced by outer space including, most recently, rappers like Future and Kid Cudi, who seem to have drawn their own influence from outer space. They've done this through everything from album titles to the intricacies in their music. Leading the pack with this outer space influence is Bobby Ray, who has some interesting aspirations of his own.

2011–present: Strange Clouds and The Man and the Martian

On March 22, 2011, Electronic Arts released the Launch Trailer for the upcoming first-person-shooter Crysis 2 which featured a song by B.o.B. titled "New York New York" containing the main piano chorus from the song "Theme from New York, New York" commonly sung by Frank Sinatra; the artist who sang the chorus is unconfirmed. The full song later appeared on his eighth mixtape E.P.I.C. (Every Play Is Crucial), which revealed that the song was produced by Mike Caren.

In early 2011 Odd Future's Tyler, the Creator released a song titled "Yonkers". In the song Tyler raps (What you think of Hayley Williams?) Fuck her, Wolf Haley robbing 'em / I'll crash that fucking airplane that that fa**** n***a B.o.B is in / And stab Bruno Mars in his goddamn esophagus / And won't stop until the cops come in. In response, on March 25, B.o.B released "No Future" a song in which he takes aim at the hip hop collective and their leader. In June 2011, it was revealed that B.o.B was featured and produced a song on Tech N9ne's twelfth studio album, All 6's and 7's. The track, titled "Am I a Psycho?" features rapper Hopsin as well, who also seems to have issues with Tyler, the Creator. In the song, B.o.B apparently takes more shots at Tyler, the Creator.[39] B.o.B appeared on the official remix to Kesha's hit single "Blow". The remix was released to iTunes on May 17, 2011.

In the summer of 2011 B.o.B was announced the new face of T.I.'s clothing line A.K.O.O. He will be featured in AKOO Clothing’s upcoming fall 2011 national advertising campaign alongside Curtis Granderson of the New York Yankees, Carl Crawford of the Boston Red Sox, and star of the BET hit sitcom, The Game, Hosea Chanchez. He will be appearing in a graphic novel for A.K.O.O titled Hide In Plain Sight – Saving the World From Fashion Conspiracy.

On August 27, 2011, a video appeared on YouTube of B.o.B performing at Colorado State University, where he previewed a song titled "Strange Clouds" and announced it features Lil Wayne. In an interview with Syracuse University’s The Daily Orange, B.o.B spoke of his second studio album for the first time. He went on to say "It's a more mature sound but nothing too experimental. It's a happy medium between the sound of B.o.B Presents: The Adventures of Bobby Ray and the mixtapes, so everyone should be able to enjoy it. I'd say I'm 90 percent done with it right now, but the album title is still TBA." On September 23, 2011, B.o.B released a trailer, through his website, for the upcoming single "Strange Clouds". The trailer announced the single will be officially released October 3. The single leaked prior to the release date on September 25, causing the single to be released on iTunes on September 27. Later that day B.o.B appeared on an online video stream on radio station V103 and announced the title of the album to also be Strange Clouds and is set to be released in early Spring of 2012. Bobby Ray held the first listening session for his album Strange Clouds at Tree Sound Studios on October 25, 2011. Seven new songs were previewed during the listening session, including the promotional single "Play the Guitar" which features André 3000. Other big guest appearances confirmed, as the album was not fully complete, include Lil Wayne, Big K.R.I.T., Nelly and a song with T.I. titled "Arena". In addition he has worked with OneRepublic on a song and has been quoted as having: "the song of 2012 with a mega feature from somebody who never does features with anyone!".[53] On November 15, 2011, B.o.B revealed he will be releasing a mixtape titled E.P.I.C. (Every Play Is Crucial) prior to the album's release. The mixtape was released on November 28, 2011, featuring guest appearances from Eminem, Mos Def, Roscoe Dash, Meek Mill, and Bun B amongst others and included production from Ryan Tedder to Lil C and Jim Jonsin.

While on set for the "Strange Clouds" music video, MTV interviewed B.o.B and confronted him of a rumor that he and T.I. are working on a collaborative album, B.o.B responded: "The joint album, it actually started as a joke. Tip would always refer to me as 'the Martian', and in one of his lyrics, he said, ‘It’s the man and the Martian,’ and we said, ‘Man that could be an album title.’ We kinda just played around with it. But it seems to be taking form in a very organic way." On December 1, 2011 B.o.B appeared on New York City's Hot 97 radio station and confirmed that he and T.I. are indeed working on a collaborative album titled The Man & The Martian.

On December 22, 2011, B.o.B released a snippet of "Play the Guitar", a promotional single, featuring André 3000 and a sample of "Fancy" as performed by Drake, T.I. and Swizz Beatz. "Play the Guitar" was later released to digital retailers on December 27, 2011. On February 14, 2012, B.o.B released a trailer for the second official single, "So Good".[58] The song, produced by Ryan Tedder, was released on February 21. In 2012 in a interview with PopCush, B.o.B expressed his desire to work with Kid Cudi, James Blake and Skrillex: "I would also like to work with James Blake. That’d be crazy. I think me, James Blake and Kid Cudi should do a song and it should be produced by Skrillex. I think the sky would fall if we did that song and the sky would come down to Earth and party with us.". On March 20, 2012, B.o.B released the second promotional single from Strange Clouds titled "Where Are You (B.o.B vs. Bobby Ray)". "So Hard to Breathe" was released as the third promotional single on April 17, 2012. B.o.B appeared on Haley Reinhart's debut studio album Listen Up! on the intro track "Oh My." Strange Clouds, B.o.B's second studio album, was released May 1, 2012, to critical acclaim. The album debuted at No. 5, on the US Billboard 200,[60] with 76,000 copies sold the first week. "Both of Us" serves as the album's third single and was sent to Top 40 Mainstream radio on May 22, 2012. The song features American country-singer Taylor Swift. It debuted on Australia Top 50 singles chart at #46. The song sold 143,000 copies first week, along with the album release, debuting at 18 on the Billboard Hot 100 and became the week's top debut.

Bobby Ray Simmons, Jr. is one of the best new rappers and raps about real world things and lays it all out on the line for everyone for see. There is something meaningful behind his world. His new album is on Itones pick it up as I did. Late

Fun - Some Nights

Here a little about Fun.

Fun (stylized as fun.) is an American alternative rock band based in New York City that was formed by Nate Ruess, formerly of The Format. After the 2008 breakup of The Format, Ruess formed Fun with Andrew Dost and Jack Antonoff of Anathallo and Steel Train respectively.[2] Fun has released two albums: their debut Aim and Ignite in 2009 and their latest Some Nights in February 2012.

The band is best known for its hit single "We Are Young" featuring Janelle Monáe. "We Are Young" reached number one on the U.S. Billboard Hot 100 and Digital Songs charts, becoming the first alternative song to top the Billboard Hot 100 chart since Coldplay's "Viva la Vida" in 2008. It also peaked at number one on the UK Singles Chart.

2007–2008: Career beginning and formation

The Format split in February 2008. Immediately afterward Nate Ruess asked Andrew Dost and Jack Antonoff to join his new project. Dost had toured with The Format and provided various instrumentation. Ruess met Antonoff after The Format toured with Steel Train. The three began working together in New Jersey within a week. Ruess sang melodies while the other two provided music for them. The first demo song the band recorded was "Benson Hedges," which was made available for free in Spin's September 20, 2008 article on the band. Fun approached Steven McDonald, who produced The Format's album Dog Problems with Ruess, to produce their debut album. McDonald was enthusiastic about the project and stated, "I can’t believe what we’re working on here. This crushes anything I’ve ever done."

Learn more about Fun on there Official Homepage linked above. Great sun song to get laid too !

Of Monsters and Men - Little Talks

Formation and early work (2010)

Springing from various solo projects, the band's origins began in 2009 when Nanna Brynd�*s Hilmarsdóttir decided to add to her solo project, Songbird. Of Monsters and Men entered 2010's Mús�*ktilraunir as a quartet with members Nanna (vocals, guitar), Raggi (vocals, guitar, melodica, glockenspiel), Brynjar (guitar, melodica), and Arnar (drums, percussion, melodica, glockenspiel, vocals).[3] Following Músiktilraunir, the quartet added two more members, Ãrni (accordion/keys) and Kristján (bass) and continued to tour venues in Iceland and work on new songs.

They were invited to perform at the 2010 Iceland Airwaves festival, and it is there where the Seattle based radio station KEXP recorded the band performing "Little Talks" from a Living Room Session.

My Head is an Animal (2011-Present)

The band signed with Record Records in February 2011 for the release of their debut album in Iceland.[6] While working on their debut album, "Little Talks" began to gather more notice in the United States when the song debuted on Radio 104.5 out of Philadelphia in August 2011 and quickly went into heavy rotation due to an overwhelmingly positive response.[7] Their debut album My Head is an Animal was released in Iceland in September 2011 with both it and "Little Talks" hitting No. 1.

With success in Iceland and growing popularity in the States, the band was signed to Universal for a worldwide release of their debut album.[8] The band released its Into the Woods EP on December 20, 2011, which features four songs from their debut album, and they will be releasing My Head is an Animal in the United States on April 3, 2012.

The band begins their first North American tour in March 2012 at SXSW in Austin, TX.

These guys have something special going on Great sound and great energy. ! <3 Much

Cage the Elephant - Always Something

When Cage the Elephant released their self-titled debut in 2009, they were heralded as saviors of slacker funk-punk thanks to their hit “Ain’t No Rest for the Wicked.†The title turned out to be more prescient than they’d bargained for: the band has been battling adversity of many stripes. But the struggles never pushed singer Matt Shultz, guitarist Brad Shultz, bassist Daniel Tichenor, guitarist Lincoln Parish, and drummer Jared Champion off track  they only strengthened the group’s bond and fueled the revved-up roar of its new album, Thank You Happy Birthday, released January 11, 2011. Debuting at #2 on the Billboard 200 Chart, Cage The Elephant launched the new year with a ferocious kick of gut-grabbing rock & roll.

“This album brought me back to life,†says Matt Shultz. “We totally turned away from fear-based writing. We just wanted to make music that we loved.†Cage the Elephant were literally itching to get new music into fans’ hands after spending years promoting their debut, which has sold close to 400,000 copies and spawned three Top 5 singles. In the time since they laid down their first album, the band has done a lot of living  and a lot of growing  and the maturity of their fresh sound shines through on the new album.

The band sketched out 80 song ideas during a nearly two-year stint living in England, but wound up scrapping all the work once they returned to the U.S. and dove into a period of intense musical growth. They listened to the Pixies, Mudhoney and Butthole Surfers and explored ’50s surf rock for inspiration. After two weeks of total isolation in remote Kentucky cabins, they emerged with a fresh slate of songs and a renewed promise to be honest to themselves.

P.s. Lesson to this band before they hit main stream and loved all there work. This song sound a bit sad and I didn't really like it the first two times i lesson to it. Yet it has grown on me and I rock out to it at work and on the way home. Late!

• 1 month later...

Skrillex ~ First of the year

Skrillex official Site -- Here

Youtube Page -- Here

Sonny John Moore (born January 15, 1988), better known by his stage name Skrillex, is an American electronic musician and singer-songwriter. Growing up in Northeast Los Angeles and in Northern California, Sonny Moore joined the American post-hardcore band From First to Last as the lead singer in 2004, and recorded two studio albums with the band (Dear Diary, My Teen Angst Has a Body Count, 2004, and Heroine, 2006) before leaving to pursue a solo career in 2007. He began his first tour as a solo artist in late 2007. After recruiting a new band lineup, Moore joined the Alternative Press Tour to support bands such as All Time Low and The Rocket Summer, and appeared on the cover of Alternative Press' annual "100 Bands You Need to Know" issue.

After releasing the Gypsyhook EP in 2009, Moore was scheduled to record his debut studio album, Bells, with producer Noah Shain. However, he ceased production of the album and began performing under the name Skrillex, distributing the My Name Is Skrillex EP for free download on his official MySpace page. Subsequently, he released the Scary Monsters and Nice Sprites EP in late–2010 and More Monsters and Sprites EP in mid–2011, both of which have since become moderate commercial successes. On November 30, 2011, he was nominated for a total of five Grammy Awards at the 54th Grammy Awards, including Best New Artist and won three: "Best Dance/Electronica Album", "Best Dance Recording", and "Best Remixed Recording, Non-Classical".[4] On December 5, 2011, the BBC announced that he had been nominated for their Sound of 2012 poll. On December 12, 2011, he was also named MTV's Electronic Dance Music Artist of the Year. Skrillex has won a total of six Grammy Awards.

This guy has a great youtube channel and Great Videos to go along with them music. Hope hear some of his song in JailBreak on a Warday. Late!

Caskey Feat. Machine Gun Kelly "Weak Stomach"

Caskey | Facebook

Caskey (Caskey407) on Twitter

Caskey @caskey407 Instagram photos | Websta

Early life

Caskey was born Brandon Caskey on August 28, 1992. At a young age Caskey would listen to Heavy metal as he was into instrumentalization, however his older sister got him into rappers such as N.W.A., and Three 6 Mafia in his elementary school years. Shortly after he would start listening to Nas, Eminem and Dead Prez heavily.

Musical career

2010–2012: Beginnings and signing with Cash Money[edit]

Throughout his childhood Caskey would write other genres of music, and once he got into high school he began writing raps. Then in his early years he released two underground mixtapes, Blowin' Out My Mind Vol. 1 and The Intangibles. While recording his third official mixtape Homegrown Vol. 1 he linked up with Orlando area producers The Avengerz. Ever since then, The Avengerz formed a significant part of the production side of his music. A few weeks prior to its release he was in a motorcycle accident, where he suffered pinched nerves in his left arm. On April 20, 2011 Caskey released Homegrown Vol. 1 as a free download.

In August 2012, Caskey released his fourth official mixtape titled No Complaints featuring production primarily by The Avengerz. The mixtape would be heard by Cash Money Records producer DJ Nasty, who would pass it on CEO Birdman. Upon hearing it and meeting with Caskey, Birdman said he immediately knew he was a star.[8] In early August 2012, Cash Money Records released a video of Caskey officially signing to Cash Money. In the video they also revealed his debut studio album would be released in 2013. Not only did he sign a recording contract, but also a publishing, marketing and merchandising deal with Money Mack Music and Cash Money Marketing LLC respectively. Upon signing he said "I’ve wanted to be a performer my whole life, so signing with Cash Money Records and having this platform to release my music has been a dream. I greatly respect Birdman, Slim and the YMCMB family. I look forward to making the city of Orlando, my fans and my label proud." To celebrate he released "Cash Money Records 100 Bars" on September 13

2012–present: The Transient Classics

On December 8, 2012, he released his debut single "Keep It on the Low" featuring Kyle Denmead from the No Complaints mixtape. He had a solo track titled "FBGM" on the YMCMB mixtape Rich Gang: All Stars, which was released on February 18, 2013 Then on February 25, 2013, Cash Money re-released No Complaints with two bonus tracks. He was featured on the Cash Money Records compilation album Rich Gang, on the song "Sunshine" also featuring Birdman, Limp Bizkit and Flo Rida. Artistdirect would call the song one of the album's standout tracks.

On June 24, 2013, Caskey announced that his upcoming mixtape would be titled The Transient Classics. On July 16, he revealed the cover art for The Transient Classics and announced it would be released on his 21 birthday, August 28, 2013. On August 20, 2013 he released the music video for the song "Show Me Some", which was produced by Myles William and shot in Paris, France. As promised the mixtape was released on August 28, 2013. It was produced by The Avengerz, Myles William and The Colleagues and featured guest appearances from Trae tha Truth, Machine Gun Kelly, Riff Raff, JellyRoll and Rittz among others Upon its release it was met with positive reviews from music critics. His debut album is currently being recorded at The Hit Factory in Miami, its release is scheduled for 2014.

Personal life[edit]

His father committed suicide when Caskey was just sixteen years old. He wrote the song "Letter to My Father" on the No Complaints mixtape, as a tribute to him.

Hope this gets it out .kitty

Edited by No!

Cover

Five Finger Death Punch ~ House of the Rising Sun

Check here for the band's ~ Here

Five Finger Death Punch (also initialized as FFDP or 5FDP) is an American heavy metal band from Los Angeles, California. Formed in 2005, the group's name is derived from classic martial arts cinema. The band originally consisted of vocalist Ivan Moody, guitarist Zoltan Bathory, guitarist Caleb Andrew Bingham, bassist Matt Snell, and drummer Jeremy Spencer. Bingham was replaced by guitarist Darrell Roberts in 2006, who was then replaced by Jason Hook in 2009. Bassist Matt Snell departed from the band in 2010 and was replaced by Chris Kael in 2011.

Their debut album The Way of the Fist was released in 2007. Following its release, the band began achieving success rapidly. The 2009 follow-up album War Is the Answer further increased their popularity, leading to both of the albums being certified gold by the RIAA, selling over 500,000 copies each in the United States. The band's third album, entitled American Capitalist was released on October 11, 2011 and achieved Gold status within the year. The band has played international music festivals including Mayhem Festival in 2008, 2010 and 2013, and Download Festival in 2009, 2010 and 2013.

Five Finger Death Punch are the recipients of the Radio Contraband Rock Radio Awards for "Indie Artist of the Year" in 2011, 2012 and 2013. They were also honored with the Radio Contraband Rock Radio Award for Album (American Capitalist) and Song of the Year ("Coming Down") in 2012.

Oringal

The Animals ~ House of the Rising Sun (1964)

Check here for the band's ~ Here

The Animals were an English band of the 1960s, formed in Newcastle upon Tyne during the early part of the decade. The band moved to London upon finding fame in 1964. The Animals were known for their gritty, bluesy sound and deep-voiced frontman Eric Burdon, as exemplified by their signature song and transatlantic No.1 hit single, "The House of the Rising Sun", as well as by hits such as "We Gotta Get out of This Place", "It's My Life", "I'm Crying" and "Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood". The band balanced tough, rock-edged pop singles against rhythm and blues-oriented album material. They were known in the US as part of the British Invasion.

The Animals underwent numerous personnel changes in the mid-1960s and suffered from poor business management. Under the name Eric Burdon and the Animals, the much-changed act moved to California and achieved commercial success as a psychedelic and hard rock band with hits like "San Franciscan Nights", "When I Was Young" and "Sky Pilot", before disbanding at the end of the decade. Altogether, the group had ten Top Twenty hits in both the UK Singles Chart and the US Billboard Hot 100.

The original lineup had brief comebacks in 1975 and 1983. There have been several partial regroupings of the original era members since then under various names. The Animals were inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 1994.

Kid Ink ~ Hell & Back (Remix) feat MGK

Check here for Official Site ~ Here

Kid Ink Tweeter ~ Here

Kid Ink Instagram ~ Here

Musical career

2005-09: Record production

Kid Ink got his start in music as a teenager in after-school music programs making beats and learning about record production. He was inspired by producers Timbaland, Pharrell Williams and Swizz Beatz. He spoke of this saying. "These were artists and producers who were writing for other people in all types of genres. It just gave me an open ear for all different types of music and that's how I approached it." Following years of working as a record producer, Ink chose to pursue a career as a rapper full-time at age 22.

2009-12: Tha Alumni Music Group and Up & Away

After releasing his first mixtape, World Tour, under the name Rockstar, he started to gain some popularity. This grabbed the attention of DJ Ill Will who is connected with the hip-hop site, HotNewHipHop. DJ Ill Will then signed Collins to his independent label, Tha Alumni Group, and Collins changed his stage name to "Kid Ink". Then in early 2011, he released his first mixtape under his new name entitled Crash Landing, a mixtape that featured artists such as Roscoe Dash, Ty Dolla Sign, Meek Mill and more. At the beginning of the 2011 summer, he then released his second mixtape, Daydreamer, which was available for download on various sites that featured Cory Gunz, Maejor Ali, Ray J, Sean Kingston, Meek Mill Bow Wow along with others. In September 2011, he released his third mixtape named Wheels Up that featured artists 2 Chainz, Nipsey Hussle, Tyga and more. In 2012 he was also a featured artist in the 2012 XXL Freshman class alongside artists such as rappers Future,Hopsin and Macklemore.

Kid Ink released his first independent album, Up & Away on June 12, 2012 to moderate success. The album was produced by Ned Cameron and Jahlil Beats among others. It peaked at number 20 on the US Billboard 200 in its first week. The album's first single, "Time of Your Life" preceded the album's release in early 2012 followed by the album's second single, "Lost in the Sauce". On November 21, 2012 Kid Ink released his fifth mixtape, "Rocketshipshawty".

2013-present: Signing with RCA, Almost Home and My Own Lane

On January 4, 2013, he announced that he had signed a deal with RCA Records and premiered his first major label single, titled "Bad Ass" featuring Wale and Meek Mill and produced by Devin Cruise. The song would be released for digital download on January 22, 2013. The song was released to Rhythm Crossover radio in the United States on February 26, 2013. It has since peaked at #90 on the Billboard Hot 100 and #27 on the Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs chart. On May 14, he announced his first project released under RCA, would be an EP titled Almost Home on May 28, 2013. It featured artists such as French Montana, Wale, Meek Mill, ASAP Ferg and Rico Love among others. Upon its release, the EP debuted at #27 on the Billboard 200. It also produced the single "Money and the Power" which has been featured in HBO's Hard Knocks as well as in the sports video game NBA Live 14.[citation needed] On September 17, 2013, he released the first single from his second studio album My Own Lane, entitled "Show Me" featuring Chris Brown and produced by DJ Mustard. On November 4, 2013, he revealed that My Own Lane would be released on January 7, 2014. On January 13, 2014, at Kid Ink's album release party, he was rewarded his first Gold plaque from the RIAA for his single "Show Me".

Hope here this Remix on a Warday in Jailbreak Ty to .kitty for bring me this Song :) <3

Usually don't put up people covering main stream artists songs but this little girl really has a great voice and pushed a button inside me. Give it a lesson to and decide for yourself. Truly think she covers these two songs better the the original artist. I look forward to seeing her do big things with this voice of hers.

Let Her Go - Passenger (Official Video Cover by Jasmine Thompson)

All of Me - John Legend (Cover By Jasmine Thompson)

Facebook: Here

Twitter: Here

Spotify: Here

Google Play: Here

Reverbnation: Here

SoundCloud: Here

Instagram: Here

YouTube: Here

This is a voice I could lesson to for a lifetime and even get tired of it... Much <3

• Like 1

Icona Pop ~ I Love It (Feat. Charli XCX)

Check here for Official Site ~ Here

Icona Pop Twitter ~ Here

Icona Pop Facebook ~ Here

Icona Pop (English /aɪˈkɒnə pɒp/) is a Swedish DJ duo that formed in 2009, with electro house, punk and indie pop music influences. The two members Caroline Hjelt and Aino Jawo, who grew up in Stockholm, create music "which you can both laugh and cry with at the same time". They signed to TEN Music Group in 2009. Their biggest hit to date has been "I Love It".

The duo received international attention following their debut single "Manners", which was released by Neon Gold on French label Kitsuné, and the extended-play album Nights Like This on English Mercury Records. Since September 2012, the duo have been based in Los Angeles and New York City in the United States.

Caroline Hjelt (born 8 November 1987) and Aino Jawo (born 7 July 1986, of a Finnish mother and Gambian father) attended the same music school in Stockholm, but met by chance at a party in February 2009 and formed the duo. Four weeks later, they had written songs for their very first performance as a duo. Two years later, the duo described their music as "classical pop melodies with drums and synths".

The press, including NME, The Guardian, Rolling Stone and Pitchfork Media, have praised the duo. The Guardian described the debut single "Manners" as "effortlessly cool". The duo has worked in the studio with producers including Style of Eye, Patrick Berger (Robyn), Elof Loelv (Niki & The Dove) and Starsmith.

In fall 2012, the duo released an extended play Iconic in the US and the album Icona Pop in Sweden. The duo have performed in Sweden, the US, the UK, Germany, Italy, and Canada and have also been interviewed by Swedish and foreign press.

In the summer of 2012, they took part in a number of festivals including electro music festival Summerburst in Gothenburg and also appeared at the Stockholm Stadium, at the start of an international festival and broadcast via Sveriges Television (SVT).

"I Love It", a pre-release of their self-titled debut album Icona Pop charted on Sverigetopplistan, the official Swedish singles chart. The song was also featured in the 2012 video game Need for Speed: Most Wanted, in a German television commercial for Coca-Cola Light in January 2013, the theme song to the American reality-television series Snooki & JWoww, and in an episode of the American comedy-drama television series Girls and the popular vampire-teen drama television series The Vampire Diaries. The second single "Ready for the Weekend" was released on September 11, 2012. Both tracks appear on their second extended-play album, released on October 16, 2012. "I Love It" was also used in the advert for the Samsung Galaxy S4.

Their EP Iconic EP reached a peak height of 21 on the U.S. iTunes dance chart. In 2013, they embarked on a tour of the United States with Passion Pit and Matt & Kim. In January 2013, "I Love It" was featured in the third episode of the second season of Girls, an HBO show created by Lena Dunham. In March 2013, the duo was named one of Fuse television's 30 must-see artists at the South by Southwest festival. In March 2013, "I Love It" was featured in the sixteenth episode of the fourth season, named "Bring It On", of The Vampire Diaries. On March 26, 2013, "I Love It" was performed on the week 2 results show of Dancing with the Stars. On May 3, 2013, the duo performed "I Love It" on the late-night talk show, Late Night with Jimmy Fallon and on the Good Morning America morning news/entertainment show. On May 6, 2013, "I Love It" was featured in the FOX musical-comedy series, Glee. The song was performed by the "New Directions" in Glee's twenty-second and final episode of season four, "All or Nothing". This song is featured in a 2013 ShoeDazzle commercial. The song also is featured in a commercial for the WNBA's upcoming season that was aired during the 4th quarter of Game 7 of the Heat-Pacers Eastern Conference Championship game on June 3, 2013. It was also featured in a commercial during the Spurs-Heat game on June 9, 2013.

On June 4, 2013, the duo released their new single "Girlfriend". Icona Pop revealed in one interview that they recorded their international album with all new songs. The duo said that "the new album isn't just going to be sixteen tracks like 'I Love It'" and that they are trying new genres and sounds. In July 2013, Icona Pop received two Teen Choice awards for Choice Music Breakout Group and Choice Single: Group.

On August 4, 2013, the duo visited Montreal, where they participated in the annual Osheaga Festival.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Chainsmokers ~ #SELFIE

Check for the Official Website ~ Here

Once Upon a Time

Wise beyond their years and aggressively handsome, these two overachievers are focused on success… Never before has the world seen two furry browed individuals such as these two (seriously they have really bushy eye brows)… As you might have imagined Alex and Drew did not meet on the set of their Vogue Cover shoot while surrounded by super models, but rather somewhere else. Apart from Social Darwinism, the thing that separates these two men from the rest is their unsettling and uncanny ability to discover and create trends. They find the parts of things that people actually give a shit about, whatever they may be, and focus on creating and improving those parts. With live sets and productions that their own mothers describe as, “sounds nice, but a little loud,†these two always put on a show that was not ever described as sexy and life-changing, but should be. Apart from their unique personalities and boyish good looks, they have many similarities. They each graduated from prestigious North-Eastern Universities, they like hot chicks in yoga pants, enjoy a good burger, and have been rejected from many of the venues they now play at.

The Chainsmokers have become the hottest young American EDM DJ duo. Their live shows are becoming the most sought after in EDM. Their wild antics, hilarious personalities, and addicting productions have fans interacting with them non stop and running to see them live every chance they get. Their signature sound has its foundations in Indie, Progressive and Pop Music. On the production front, their original tracks have all reached the Beatport top charts and their remixes always hit #1 on the HypeM charts. They've gotten immense support by friends such as Nicky Romero, Steve Aoki, Pete Tong, Afrojack, Tiesto, W&W, and more. There first major release, #SELFIE, and it's official music video swept the world so look out for much more to come!