Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

HAL

Silly Chicken, TF2 does not give you cancer. However this is a thread for MvM Loadouts, not specific items in said loadout. If you would like to comment on items I made another thread for TF2 loadouts, however the intention for this thread is purely based on weapon combinations in Mann versus Machine. K2OcpQh.png

Edited by HAL

Your pyro and demo loadouts gave me cancer

Silly chicken, Team Fortress 2 cant give you cancer. Only carcinogenic materials can, as well as cells in your body going shitty and getting mad and rebelling because they hate your body.

Hal, your posts made me smarter because now I have gained more knowledge about you and your MvM loadouts.

• Like 1

Silly Chicken, TF2 does not give you cancer. However this is a thread for MvM Loadouts, not specific items in said loadout. If you would like to comment on items I made another thread for TF2 loadouts, however the intention for this thread is purely based on weapon combinations in Mann versus Machine. K2OcpQh.png

Third degree

R4WiS80.jpg

• 2 weeks later...