Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Restricting admin to HG members

JuIcY

So i know the clan gets a lot of benefit by admin subscription at $15 a month but frankly, sometimes I think, namely the JB server, that there are a lot of admins that I dont even know. Mostly those that are not in HG. Idk maybe im being selfish but has this ever crossed the mind of the council of having responsible people in the clan (A) that could take it a step further (B).

In my opinion, having someone just paying 15 might sound nice, but its potentially no one we may know and if one was willing enough, could create a big mess for a small fee of $15 just for fun.

Any thoughts on non HG members having admin, anybody else?

Edited by JuIcY

this is what im thinking juicy, maybe admins could get 3 strikes, or less depending on the account, but im thinking maybe non HG members get a bigger fee for admin? idk just throwing things out there

you took my probation punishment idea you fag muffin

:ooo:

Restricting to HG is obviously a compleate fail.

1. No retarded admins to moan and ban

2. Less income, meening not enough money to support servers

3.Maybe one of the non HG admins might join HG and be a great assit

But instead Why not do it so you get your admin when you donate (No shit) But if you abuse first time (Depending on the offence before i get asshole replies, Meening minor) you Give them a lower ranked admin e.g less privalges (l2spell)

So then you go on a 1 week trial, You have to be a good admin, And one of clarks awsome ideas towards me, Is PM all open ban reports to Ttam ;P

If you manage to keep your self on the good side of the council/staff you'll recive your full admin back, if you've not earned the full admin back you'll be stuck with the minor one untill council/staff promote you (Don't forget),

If you continue to abuse all i need to say is gtfo

ALSO If you wish you could use this as a "Starter admin" for newbie admins, This should Defintly been taken effect in jailbreak, With the amount of dumb, stupid abuseing admins in that server.

Overview:

You basiclly get demoted for abuseing, NO SECOND CHANCES!

Anyway this is compleatly off topic but most of this topic is so i'd just thought i'd add this

Edited by 3D

I like your idea but the problem is that 80% of admins have not had their admin menu updated since they got the privilege. I would like to see some of the older admins like Blur, Unamed, Vagina, latino have some more options on their admin menu if they deserved it and have some of the new admins have a regular menu.