Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Teamspeak Helpdesk - Tf2 Admins?

Misc2008

I do admit, especially as of late, I have been not being in the helpdesk as often as I should have. I'll try to go in more when I connect to ts3. However I have been in there wayyyyyyyyy more than once since you've joined HG but you're british so you're on in slightly different times of the day when most of the advisors (except for toast) are at school/work/irl/whatever.

I do admit, especially as of late, I have been not being in the helpdesk as often as I should have. I'll try to go in more when I connect to ts3. However I have been in there wayyyyyyyyy more than once since you've joined HG but you're british so you're on in slightly different times of the day when most of the advisors (except for toast) are at school/work/irl/whatever.

tf2 scum get in helpdesk do your job.

iloveyoujajolt

• Like 5

I was in there, being ignored when I asked the question. I didn't poke anyone as I thought that might be abuse of the poke command since they weren't logged in under helpdesk.

The poke option is there to get someones attention. In this matter , advisor(s) not answering.. All of the advisors have agreed to be in the helpdesk, to help the members of HG and whoever needs it..