Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

reviewed Pilpest

Poundcakes

1. Abuser name: Pilpest

2. Their Steam Id:STEAM_0:0:41067589

3. What server:Forums

4. About what time:5 minuites ago

5. PROOF: http://cloud.dloaded...02f23c9cb9c.jpg MDEy6G0.pngPyoCK.jpg

6. Please tell us about the incident Ok, first image is from my forum warning. Second image is of the status altogether. The third image is of the image I posted in the status. I was looking through the forums and saw this thread and I saw it derailing, and I also saw a UM post a meme in it so I figured hey why not. I meant no harm to any of the individuals involved I was simply just trying to have fun and I dont know how anyone could take any offense to it. Thanks for your time.

<01:31:32> "Poundcakes": I watched it derail as I've watched countless numbers of posts derail on these forums(with no repercussions) and we have fun with those threads not to disrespect but for sheer fun. I instigated nothing in that post nor did I disrespect due to the fact that my post targeted no one. I have had no verbal warnings about "trolling" nor have I ever had any bans/warnings on the forums or in game. Maybe a verbal discussion and a deleted post would be in order I just feel that a instant forum point is a little excessive especially due to the fact that I wasn't disrespectful, I didn't feed any other troll post and once I saw where the thread was going I had removed my post about 15 minutes before my forum point.

Edited by DeathShot
he wanted me to add this.
  • Like 15

I want to apologize for overreacting about this, I am a sensitive person when it comes to my girlfriend, as she is as fragile as I am, however being a soldier gets me past it... The only person that should have gotten a warning was Quadcore as he took it way too far...

@Poundcakes I understand you meant no harm, but I had no idea what your intentions was, nor did you know of my sensitivity to certain this, which I am sorry for, and I thank you for removing your post and realizing where it was going. Again I apologize Poundcakes.

---------------

@YouTheDog, I apologize to you as well.

---------------

But we'll wait for uM+