Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Anyone Play Eve?

DarkMonotone

Before someone says, "This isn't a strat game!" there wasn't an mmo forum section, just separate forums for games like GW2. Eve also seems more like a strategy game than an mmo.

So, does anyone play Eve? I started a little while ago and I mainly do mining right now. Just trying to farm enough ISK to where I can start paying for my subscription with game money.

I'll probably give it a try this summer when I have time. I mean it looks cool. I heard about the giant battle that just occurred recently. Apparenlty 75 titan ships were destroyed. A total of like 3 trillion ISKs were lost, or an equivalent of like 300,000 dollars. So much money spent in that game. It looks cool. The only reason I'm interested in it is that space is the most beautiful place in existence and I like ship games lol. The only thing I know about that game is that it takes SO much time.

Why don't us three get together and play like next weekend or something?

It's my spring break.

I'll send the two of you a trial link. If you get a trial link through a subscriber like me, you get 21 days instead of 14 through the website.

The tutorials for EVE are INSANELY GOOD. Like the game looks complex as fuck but after a few weeks I felt like I was a pro at this game.

https://secure.eveon...16&action=buddy

Edited by Bitcoin Buyer