Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Cz-75-Auto New Cs:go Pistol

In the most recent major CS:GO update Valve introduces a new gun, the CZ-75-Auto, this is a fully automatic pistol with nearly identical stats to the P250 and take place of it's slot in your loadout. So on reddit I saw a post explaining a lot about the gun so I wanted to post it here. The link: http://redd.it/1xrzte

Most of the post:

C275-Auto

Cost: $300 | P250: $300

Ammo: 12/12 | P250: 13/52

Penetration: x1 | P250: x1

Kill award: 150% ($300) | P250: 150% ($300)

/u/SlothSquadron have some very interresting facts.

"There are a few major differences. Cycletime is 0.1 compared to the P250's 0.15. This means the CZYZ fires about 50% faster than the P250. Spread is 3 compared to the P250's 2. This means there is slightly more inaccuracy applied at all times. InaccuracyFire is 25 compared to the P250's 52.45. This means less inaccuracy is applied when firing the gun, though due to the higher fire rate, inaccuracy will be applied much more often, making this balanced. RecoilMagnitudeVariance is 10 compared to the P250's 3. This means the recoil pattern of the gun will vary randomly more than the P250. This is especially true due to the higher fire rate which means the recoil pattern will appear large due to less time for the recoil to recover. RecoilAngleVariance is 180 compared to the P250's 10. This means much more horizontal recoil is applied compared to any other gun in the game! TL;DR: CZ75 is fully automatic, has a 50% more fire rate compared to the P250, has a very uncontrollable and unpredictable recoil pattern, and contains 1 less bullet in the magazine and only has one extra magazine on hand. I can see this gun being used as a great sidearm when using something like the AWP. Works well on eco rounds if you can take the enemy's gun after killing them. Might run low on ammo during a pistol round. Note to OP: Kill Award is $300 for both pistols in competitive mode. The 150% is Casual mode's way of saying $150 reward due to it only rewarding 50% of the normal kill reward."

So now what do you think of the CZ-75? Will you use it instead of the P250?

Edited by Dode

As a first round pistol i love it, after that i think it is useless, but that is cus i suck :/

I think the opposite :P I prefer to use glock/usp on first round cause nobody has head armor and I feel like I would run out of ammo and be stuck with a knife. I would use the CZ in eco rounds cause it shreds through armor and once you get a kill you pick their gun up and do work.

I think the opposite :P I prefer to use glock/usp on first round cause nobody has head armor and I feel like I would run out of ammo and be stuck with a knife. I would use the CZ in eco rounds cause it shreds through armor and once you get a kill you pick their gun up and do work.

agreed, its best buy if you lose pistol round on ct.

Edited by Cookie

The new pistol is a beast. There are many ways to use this sidearm.

The ammo it carries is WAAAY less that the p250 (12/12 - total of 24), so that being said, you MUSN'T spray.

I personally use it on eco rounds. Kill someone, pick up their gun and depends on the situation I either save the gun or try to kill as many enemies possible. When I have enough money after a full buy with an AWP I usually pick up the CZ-75 - fast rate of fire for CQ situation + the recoil is easily controlled.

The p250 has its advantages too. Other than the higher magazine count, you can take more precise shots.

as op as it is, i think it needs atleast 1 more mag, not much you can do with 24 bullets

+1.