Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

not abuse Do You Think This Is A Game?

No!

1. Abuser name: Unknown

2. Their Steam Id: Unknown

3. What server: Forums

4. About what time: One to Two days ago 2/20/14

5. PROOF: #1MVjYSxG.jpg

#2MVjYSxG.jpg

#3QGRNB9n.jpg

6. Please tell us about the incident

So on the 2/19/14 I posted this status talking about how I hit 2k profile views and past it PzQ5Arl.jpg.

After that and a day later I noticed that my profile views was lock at 2055 and was not going up even though I had many new names on the Latest Visitors tab on my profile. I blow it off like something might have been broke or it just refreshing wrong. Two days later when my views was still at 2055 with out moving for three days I knew something was up. Before joining a ten man I took the first S/s #1 where is showed my views and visitors. The next S/s #2 was then Blueberry Viewed my profile and my Profile views didn't change as well.

When in the Ten Man I hinted that I was going be making a Admin Abuse report on who ever was fucking with me on the forums or locked my profile views. That's when I took the third S/s #3 where I went from 2055 to 2084 views in under ten minutes. After the ten man I walked away from the computer to think about making this report or just letting it go, When in the shower thinking about what I should do I came to a realization that if this person could do this to me, what and who else is he doing stuff to on the forums like it is some kind of game to him / her. That's when i decide that I would post this up because this is just one of many little things that I have seen going on in the NEW Hg that I have rejoined.

There are no real checks and balances of what some people do in Hg anymore dealing with what they can get away with and who they do stuff to. You might think WOW this guy is blowing up all over views to his profile, but that is only a start. If someone doesn't speak up and out about this. People well just keep doing more and more getting away with what ever they want to do just for there own personal amusement like fucking with people is just a game.

To the person who did this I've work long and hard to get where I am on the forums and in Hellsgamers. I have fucked up in the past and I have paid for my mistakes and still paying for them. But them profile views are important to me I Hosted many events, help a lot people out, did app after app. For you just to change it to some arbitrary number that was over 2055 really pissed me off. I hope you loss your rights on the forums and place in Hg.

P.s. Yes my English skills is below average, but hit me up in Teamspeak3 for any question you have.