Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Herro My Name Is Jonah

djwang1994

Hello, i'm currently 19 living in NJ. I used to play CS:Source and Team Fortress 2 and got decently good at the two enough to warrant some small money prizes, but due to having the shittest computer NA I couldn't really do much more.

After quitting shooters, I started playing League where I'm currently Platinum 3, last season Diamond 3. I came to Hellsgamers, because I know about the great community from my time playing on your counter strike server and team fortress 2 server, which I will occasionally from time to time. My reason for joining is to get some casual league of legends games going alongside my current life of working while studying. Thank you reading my pointlessly long text! Hope to see you guys around soon! Also I would love to join Team White or Team Black for League of Legends HG.