Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

S3 definitely not. Go for S4, but wait for S5 to come out, for price drop. If you don't want S4, then go for iPhone.

As well it depends on how you want to use it. I choose android because it's better for me. I can put my files in my phone, music, videos, whatever. Also I can send my documents or .pdf files in my phone in mail if I need to do that.

S3 definitely not. Go for S4, but wait for S5 to come out, for price drop. If you don't want S4, then go for iPhone.

As well it depends on how you want to use it. I choose android because it's better for me. I can put my files in my phone, music, videos, whatever. Also I can send my documents or .pdf files in my phone in mail if I need to do that.

Wait for S5. 3 now isn't worth it.

Why not the S3? I have a limited budget, so buying an S5 is out of the question.

Why not the S3? I have a limited budget, so buying an S5 is out of the question.

That's why I'm saying. Wait for S5 to come out. Wait a month after that and then get S4. As well if you don't have budget still for that, get S3 then. After S5 S4 and S3 price will drop. S3 will drop hard.

That's why I'm saying. Wait for S5 to come out. Wait a month after that and then get S4. As well if you don't have budget still for that, get S3 then. After S5 S4 and S3 price will drop. S3 will drop hard.

Oh, I thought you were saying the S3 isn't worth buying at all.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a Samsung galaxy S3 and I think it's amazing! I'd defo recommend it to you, mine isn't fragile I have dropped it at least 10 times and it hasn't cracked, granted it does have a few scratches however and its not like the iPhone 5 where its all glass and one drop will just crack the whole thing basically and repairs cost a f*ck ton off money. However the one down side is that if you want to set an alarm you have to keep the phone on unlike blackberrys where you can turn off the phone and your alarm will still go off, but then again that's blackberrys.. blackberrys suck! =D

• 1 month later...

No!, I sell and work as tech. I cannot give you clear advices since it depends on what you really need.

If you like something slick and fast that will last long, I recommend the Iphone (I know lot of people hate Apple product but the real fact is there their product does last longer end of story) but if you were used to Windows and had a Android phone before, I recommend you might look into a Galaxy one. It all depend on what you are used to and what you really need actually. If you hate Itunes just go with Android.

Personally, I don't mind any of them and I want to get an Iphone soon. Right now I have a S3 and it suck and is very slow.

I love you and remember. Onii chan ~