Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Hey, Hey, Hey Guys

FuzzyNutz117

im not saying people dont have lives. im saying that the population is not like it used to be. people keep saying its boring. ive noticed a difference in amount of players all around the clock. people expected way more maps than 8, 2 of which are incredibly small. 2 just suck. headcrab canyon and that call of duty map, not nacht, the new one. and the others are ehh.

Edited by Unicorn FukR 117

im not saying people dont have lives. im saying that the population is not like it used to be. people keep saying its boring. ive noticed a difference in amount of players all around the clock. people expected way more maps than 8, 2 of which are incredibly small. 1 just sucks. headcrab canyon.

Agree with you, we have over 84 maps and we play the same 10 AGAIN AND AGAIN.

but theres a thread for it: https://hellsgamers.com/topic/92756-official-map-suggestions-thread/

• Like 1

ok so im not trying to start drama but i have a life. a very busy one. gmod has always been a game i played. people play ZS from all over the world. many different timezones. im looking at this from a business standpoint. theres a population change. there apparantly is a lot of donations made to the ZS server for admin ect. losing players means lost business. with all that money, why are there only 8 new maps after such a lengthy amount of time. people want new. it gets boring. then after i bring this up i get a forum post about map requests, from an advisor who stepped down. make a new post for that, from the new advisor. ive also heard about weapons 6 months ago, and it still hasnt happend yet. thus adding to this

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...