Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

School

SyNc

for 90% of schools this is very very true. But at my younger brothers school, they have this woman that is one of there computer people. He describes that they are learning about balances and how to read and write checks. But when i was is school I found this very true, you sit learn some things that you may never use in your life again especially in math.

• Like 1

Even a radical reform of school system(s) wouldnt result in what this video is suggesting. Theres just a way too wide-variety of skills some people will find usefull others wont (growing a garden, building a house, etc). Things are more of a hobby/situational skill than something every child should be forced to learn. Sure you learn some things in school that are bs, but if a parent finds it unacceptable they can teach the kid themselves.