Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Considering On Buying The Standalone

Huge Penis

I would say the game is fun; however, I would play the mod first before the standalone to see if you really like it.

I would say the game is fun; however, I would play the mod first before the standalone to see if you really like it.

i am not buying arma 2 just for the dayz mod

if im buying anything is the standalone game and i wanna know if i should

if there is a community here to join to

i like the game solo, but theres a handful of hg that group up

great game, watch some twitch streams first

i watched some streams of anderzel in case you know him

seemed to be a very solitary game unless you get like a regular partner that you can enjoy with

one more question

is there some sort of an end goal for this game?

most of the fun is finding the loot and gearing up, so when i get killed i actually look forward to my progression again.

keep in mind the game is only like 10% of what dean wants, so its hard to answer that now

survival is constant, there is no end :o

i dunno if you have rust, but from how you soudn rust might be a good first choice

most of the fun is finding the loot and gearing up, so when i get killed i actually look forward to my progression again.

keep in mind the game is only like 10% of what dean wants, so its hard to answer that now

survival is constant, there is no end :o

i dunno if you have rust, but from how you soudn rust might be a good first choice

progression of the developement aside

how often do you encounter PVP in your server

as in is it often? or do you tend to fight other stuff and not human players

• 2 weeks later...

would i enjoy a sense of community in the game?

or i will just pass it alone

its very very lonely at the beginning. you're very lost and have no clue, but luckily theres a bunch of phone apps, and online interactive maps you can actively use in order to aid you in your quest to not starve,.

Im bona be brutally honest with you:

the game is far from being finished. theres countless glitches and bugs, the combat is very clunky (regardless of weapon, melee or ranged), some bugs are fatal and frustrating like hell, like falling through a wall, or getting killed by a zombie that clips through the floor.

If you're willing to put up with an alpha that has sporadic patches and glitchy gameplay, Day Z is your game.

but beside all these malfunctions, it is VERY addictive and fun once you have a team of at least 3 people.

hope it helped.