Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

What Do You Think

Reality

In the past 2 weeks I began working on a site I made an year or so ago. First someone posted a link to code academy here on HG and that interested me so I went ahead and did the "About me" page there and made it looks like this: www.mribizzaprojects.binhoster.com/old . But then I decided to begin learning all of the other things you could do with CSS and now I made this amazing design: www.mribizzaprojects.binhoster.com . What do you guys think about it? And do you have suggestions what I should improve/add?

If it says something about service unavailable just refresh. Its a free host after all. Big thanks to Dallas for the image!

Edited by Mr Ibizza

• 2 weeks later...
Guest The_Monkey

Dude! Stop using free hosting. You can get hosting plans for like nothing.

If you are going to be a web dev you need a public area to show off what you are doing. Buy some cheap ass shared hosting and a domain. Or you can pickup a cheap VPS and do it all yourself (my preferred).

If you are underage, then politely ask your parents for access to a monthly recurring charge to a credit card.

• Like 2