Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Skt T1 World Championship Skins Coming!

StyleeZy

From Reddit:

[–]PROxRelic Will the SKT T1 skins be released during the All-Star Weekend?

[–]RiotShantzilla Well, this wasn't the top comment when the AMA was actually going on, but I circled back with the skins team to see how progress was going. They can't commit to a hard-release date, but progress is going well and they'll come out sooner rather than later. :)

I'm STOKED! This means we will see

SKT T1 Jax

SKT T1 Corki

SKT T1 Jarvan IV

SKT T1 Zyra

SKT T1 Gragas

I'm excited for these skins, anyone else?!

SUPER EXCITED FOR THE CORKI SKIN BECAUSE I PLAY SO MUCH CORKI AND OH WAIT HE'S BAD. ALSO ITS NOT THRESH ITS ZYRA. /CRUISECONTROL

I am excited for them since I missed the original ones because they were released when I was taking my break. by originals i mean the TPA ones.

Edited by BluHorse

SUPER EXCITED FOR THE CORKI SKIN BECAUSE I PLAY SO MUCH CORKI AND OH WAIT HE'S BAD. ALSO ITS NOT THRESH ITS ZYRA. /CRUISECONTROL

I am excited for them since I missed the original ones because they were released when I was taking my break. by originals i mean the TPA ones.

didnt skt win with thresh? :S

Lol. Let's nerf Corki and J4 to where they're tier 14 and then make skins!

didnt skt win with thresh? :S

Click picks are done at 3:57:49. SKT is JAX/J4/GRAGAS/CORKI/ZYRA

Lol. Let's nerf Corki and J4 to where they're tier 14 and then make skins!

They just need to make the travel time a little quicker on corki's Q and he should be fine. also J4 isn't (that) bad nowadays. Definitely nerfed, but still strong.