Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

[Question] Taking Civilians Hostage

Mornincupofhate

So, I was playing perp the other day, I was thinking about how awsome it would be if I took a hostage and made the police pay money for him to go. When I ask a few questions to admin they tell me "Civilian Hostage Taking Is Not Allowed" So i'm like :( and then I come here to read the official rules and it says absolutely NOTHING about taking civilians hostages and only rules about taking the mayor hostage and how you cant mug other players. I would like the owner or someone whose a high ranking administrator to tell me if this is legal or not on perp.

32. Mugging is not allowed.

http://hellsgamers.c...-perp-30-rules/

Yes, I noted that I read the rules page if you read my post above. Mugging is ordering someone to drop money on to the ground or be shot. Taking a hostage is ordering someone in your big white van or you will shoot them. There is a BIG difference there. Even if it is illegal, Tell me why, i've asked why on the servers and I got kicked for "OOC" for some odd reason so I want to know why you cant take hostages.

Edited by Mornincupofhate

Yes, I noted that I read the rules page if you read my post above. Mugging is ordering someone to drop money on to the ground or be shot. Taking a hostage is ordering someone in your big white van or you will shoot them. There is a BIG difference there. Even if it is illegal, Tell me why, i've asked why on the servers and I got kicked for "OOC" for some odd reason so I want to know why you cant take hostages.

There isn't really a big different and it's still not allowed, it's lite RP.