Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

[200 Posts] Finally, My Intro!

I've been in hellsgamers for about 4 months now and I never made an Introduction thread, so here I go!

My name is Troy Wingert of Columbia, South Carolina. I'm a first semester junior at USC (University of South Carolina) and my major is Computer Science/Engineering.

I'm 19 years old but I'll be 20 on May 10th!

I play frequently on our PERP server and sometimes ZS. I'm a major gmod player, I get on CS:S sometimes ;P

For the last 2 months I've been a gangsta pizza delivery guy and I just got offered promotion to shift manager.

I've been having jobs since I was 15, my first job was as a life guard for Carowinds amusements park. I worked there for 2 summers. My next job I was a manager and had 20 employees under me, I was only 17 and the age requirement was 18 :P

I worked as a waiter for a shitty apple bees in a ghetto ass town called lancaster. I was a cashier for Harris Teeter in Fort Mill, where I lived for about 10 years.

My dream is to start my own company, I have many plans and ideas and I'm well connected through my parents.

My mom is a stay at home mom and my dad is an executive for a company called NTT Data and he flys to and from California every week. My mom is pretty chill and cooks pot brownies/cookies all the time. She is the strongest woman I've ever known and she keeps my dad in place(He likes to spend money).

My dad is a perfect example of how hard work can get you places. He was a 'C' student all through school and only earned an associates degree and yet he's made it to the top. He's the best at what he does, which includes working with a software called Peoplesoft. A notable achievement of my dad is his creation of the communication system the Canadian government uses to track all of the emergency response cars and report incidences effectively.

I live on Lake Wateree and my view is amazing, I love waking up when the sun rises!

Anyways I was dragging it on but I love this community and the people in it and I plan to stay! I want to help this community flourish.

Edited by captaincracker
  • Like 1