Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

reviewed Tryoz77 Abuse

younoyouright

1. Abuser name: tryoz77

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:39201074

3. What server: CS:S JB

4. About what time: 10:25 Cst

5. PROOF:

6. Please tell us about the incident

Player was !nospam'ed by another admin. Tryoz then undid what another admin did and abused all chat right after.

post-20111-0-40608400-1394897325_thumb.png

Hello is me tryoz77 Thats not fear what you guyes ar doing there.

I whas going to nospam for helping but medic did it just a second before i pressed enter could never stop that i whas going to do it but medic did like just 0,5 sec before me so i pressed and that whas just to help so unbann me thats not right to ban me just like that . I did nospam him but medic did it just a little fast i whas just trying to help. So unban

Hello is me tryoz77 Thats not fear what you guyes ar doing there.

I whas going to nospam for helping but medic did it just a second before i pressed enter could never stop that i whas going to do it but medic did like just 0,5 sec before me so i pressed and that whas just to help so unbann me thats not right to ban me just like that . I did nospam him but medic did it just a little fast i whas just trying to help. So unban

I think he was trying to block it and you were allowing it.

Understand the difference?

Also what about all chat abuse.?

I think he was trying to block it and you were allowing it.

Understand the difference?

Also what about all chat abuse.?

No i dident well the chat abuse whasent ment to i just missed but am alot more better now pls give me a chance dude Medic just nospammed him just right before i did pls dude dont you under stand whats not fear ban me becouse i dident hit the Enter key fast enough! Not fear dude.