Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Getting Banned For No Reason

ok so i was cading and i was doing it fast attempting to cade as good as possible with what i had, i did this because i thought zombies were coming, trying to make it safe for myself and the others. but i was told i was shitcadeing, and then i was perma blacklisted and i then was banned shortly affter the admins or HG people starting ganging up on me and insulting me and pusnishing me for defending my self . and frankley i feel they were being abusive. and when i tryed to talk to them and say i was insulted and i was defending myself they just put me down. i dont think admins are meant for that. please an admin who wasent one of them please help. heres the list of the admins / moderaters or whatever they are [HG] Harle, [HG] creeperjelle, -hg-British mechanic. please help me get unbanned and un balacklisted please . i spent alot of my time playing here.i enjoy the people other than those abusive admins.

my steam name is the same as my user name killershorty25

Edited by killershorty25