Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Pc Upgrades And Monitor Upgrade.

StyleeZy

So. These are my current specs, ignore the extremely high temperatures I was testing my computers limits and hadnt cleaned it for a long time lol

ltk8iwc.png

I am looking to buy enough parts/upgrades to stream League Of Legends using OBS at a playable rate (Currently I get disgusting FPS drops while streaming, otherwise nothing is too problematic (internet is fine etc))

I also am looking for a 3rd monitor to go with my other two. It would be my 'main' monitor so im looking for something a bit larger and probably 120hz. I will be using this monitor for main things, gaming, my xbox soforth.

I do not really care about price but also have no desire for a 'god-tier' pc that is going to cost thousands. Im open to all opinions and thanks to anyone who suggests anything.

Your huge drop in fps on OBS could be from it's configuration though I would upgrade that video card asap. Also jesus fucking christ at your CPU temp.

I would address that asap man my cpu sits at 46C and I have it auto close my game if it hits 70C

Your huge drop in fps on OBS could be from it's configuration though I would upgrade that video card asap. Also jesus fucking christ at your CPU temp.

I would address that asap man my cpu sits at 46C and I have it auto close my game if it hits 70C

I was testing it livestreaming 1080p Starcraft 2 on extreme, which as you see by my pc is not the most optimal haha. I cleaned everything out and it now sits around 50C. I just wanna be able to livestream cozy :#

Is your current rig a pretty built or custom. Also what are the PSU/case specs.

What you and what others seem reasonable may not be the same. Post a budget that you want to spend so you don't get people posting titans etc haha. Just to narrow things down a bit.

Edited by BranHorse