Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Help Plese

eRocK

Ok guys I know for us its not hard to communicate because we have TeamSpeak so I made this support ticket and I was told to open it up on the forums.

I think VoIP in LoL would be the best thing they could add. Communication is very important.

I think they should have some way to communicate in game other than typing because sometimes you just don't have enough time to type.

If you all could post something on the forums topic I started maybe if it gets enough views or people replying on it then RIOT will do something.

Before you say anything about they don't want VoIP in LoL due to the trolls then I would say well just like in CS, DOTA, ect they have a mute button.

This would also be a lot more helpful in tribunal reviews since you will also have audio proof if they decided to have those as proof.

Here is the link to the topic I started:

http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=4359815

Please go help this topic get seen :D

Ok guys I know for us its not hard to communicate because we have TeamSpeak so I made this support ticket and I was told to open it up on the forums.

I think VoIP in LoL would be the best thing they could add. Communication is very important.

I think they should have some way to communicate in game other than typing because sometimes you just don't have enough time to type.

If you all could post something on the forums topic I started maybe if it gets enough views or people replying on it then RIOT will do something.

Before you say anything about they don't want VoIP in LoL due to the trolls then I would say well just like in CS, DOTA, ect they have a mute button.

This would also be a lot more helpful in tribunal reviews since you will also have audio proof if they decided to have those as proof.

Here is the link to the topic I started:

http://forums.na.lea...d.php?t=4359815

Please go help this topic get seen :D

Did you wake up this morning and decide that you were going to beat this dead horse just for fun?

If they do, it'll be like what happened in WoW, it'll get added and then everyone everywhere will immediately mute it. The risk-to-reward ratio of an in-game voice chat seems to be more than it's worth.

I agree. And even if people do end up actually using it, the concept only sounds good on paper. A some people think that communication is why solo q is so bad, and it may be, but then if you look at xbox live communication you would see how cancerous it actually is.

• 2 weeks later...