Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Locking A Thread After A Few Replies

Meatsssss

I actually did not think the thread was spiraling downwards at all. I hope you would agree that transparency is important when disputing basic admin claims like the one posted in my previous thread. I don't know why you would lock it, as we were having a completely civilized discussion. Can we resume here? Anyway, in regards to your response in the last thread, I post:

Multiple attempts to talk to me? I was constantly asking for a conversation, and no one was responding. I was never yelling period, let alone to talk over you. I was thrilled at the opportunity to have a conversation with an admin, but you guys just immediately defaulted to muting me. Please don't try to spin it like I'm some rager who yells in the mic -- you guys would just constantly mute when I tried to bring to your attention that people were waiting in spec to play. I am completely lucid and calm, and I posted this thread to have an adult conversation about the events that happened.