Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Extending Worth Menu Time

coolpop18

I personally play quite a lot of ZS in Garry's Mod, however I think that the worth menu period should extend to the start of wave 2, because its kinda unfair to some people to have slow connecting speed to the server(like me), and its not everytime that I get to connect fast enough to use the worth menu. Is there anyway to change the worth menu time or it cannot be changed? Thanks :)

• Like 1

For your information, the worth menu screen has a few buttons. If you saved a loadout, you would noticed there are 4 buttons.

Red Cross : Delete this cart from your favourites list

Heart : Change the current cart to use this favourite slot (usefull with the function below)

File : Load this cart to your Worth menu, note that any change will not be saved

O.K sign : Use this cart

Source :

edit : forgot to mention if you click the heart aka favourite, you will always spawn in the server with that said loadout unless your computer is really slow or have a slow internet.

Edited by BUBBLES.

For your information, the worth menu screen has a few buttons. If you saved a loadout, you would noticed there are 4 buttons.

Red Cross : Delete this cart from your favourites list

Heart : Change the current cart to use this favourite slot (usefull with the function below)

File : Load this cart to your Worth menu, note that any change will not be saved

O.K sign : Use this cart

Source :

edit : forgot to mention if you click the heart aka favourite, you will always spawn in the server with that said loadout unless your computer is really slow or have a slow internet.

Thanks for giving me some tips and tricks :)

• 2 months later...