Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Was This Police Officer Wrong/right?

SyNc

In the right for sure. The kid was being a fuck head who wouldnt cooperate. They are trained to do that move until the arm snaps if they do not stop resisting. The kid shouldnt have been being an asshole in the situation. Of course, context permitted, the kid was resisting.

• Like 1

In the right for sure. The kid was being a fuck head who wouldnt cooperate. They are trained to do that move until the arm snaps if they do not stop resisting. The kid shouldnt have been being an asshole in the situation. Of course, context permitted, the kid was resisting.

He shouldn't of kept moving his arm. In my opinion, the only reason the cop should be putting his arm behind his back is to put him in handcuffs. And I don't think he planned on handcuffing the kids arms around the other police officer. He could of just restrained the kids arm and let the other cop handcuff him or took control after the other cop got off.

• Like 1

He shouldn't of kept moving his arm. In my opinion, the only reason the cop should be putting his arm behind his back is to put him in handcuffs. And I don't think he planned on handcuffing the kids arms around the other police officer. He could of just restrained the kids arm and let the other cop handcuff him or took control after the other cop got off.

Its called a stress position. When people are resisting they grab the arm and torque it to make the person more submissive. If they continue to resist you up the pressure until either they stop resisting or the arm breaks. Its literally what they are trained to do by the book. This is what happens when you resist someone trained to do exactly that.

Its called a stress position. When people are resisting they grab the arm and torque it to make the person more submissive. If they continue to resist you up the pressure until either they stop resisting or the arm breaks. Its literally what they are trained to do by the book. This is what happens when you resist someone trained to do exactly that.

Well that just shows my ignorance on the matter, I did not know that.

I do not believe that this shows the complete situation that occurred, only when the Law Enforcement had to deal with it. Therefore we cannot judge his actions based upon that segment. For all you could know was the boy had a gun with him and that the child was reaching for it.

ALSO (about the arm) I think that the cop was putting equal force on the boys arm, then the boy stopped resisting completely however the cop did not. And the arm was thus broken.

Vp67V.jpg

Isn't that what a taser's for?.

“I am a professional cage fighter. I have trained in Jiu Jitsu for 3yrs which is a form of martial arts that specializes in submissions and breaking bones. It takes a lot of force to break a human bone. You can clearly see that was intentional. He used his weight as leverage. The average person knows the range of motion of the human arm and he knew what he was doing,†- Joel Scott (Professional MMA Fighter)
Edited by SyNc!