Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Am I Spoiled? :)

Loco tK

You could have made a conscious decision all by yourself without posting this thread. Having nice things don't make you spoiled nor does it mean your rich. Having nice things gifted to you means you have people that are successful and or genuinely care about in your life. Being spoiled is flaunting you luxurious items and questioning weather or not you fall under the spoiled category. As stylez said stay humble and appreciate what you have no need to look for attention.

• Like 1

I feel like all 3 consoles are like 1100$, I could get that next month If I wanted. If you are an asshole about having 3 consoles, yes, youre spoiled. If youre humble, cheers and enjoy your gaming.

^ If the answer is yes, you are an asshole. Then look for the answer below

You posted this thread, so that makes you spoiled.

Good luck in the real world. Its gonna suck.

^+ why make a thread about it? people that are spoiled has nothing to do how rich you are...

1) If a ''poor'' family gives all the best to their son/daughter/cousin or what ever you are to them and you are an asshole, you are spoiled.

2) If a ''rich'' family gives all the best to their son/daughter/cousin or what ever you are to them and you are an asshole, you are spoiled.

3) If a ''poor'' family gives all the best to their son/daughter/cousin or what ever you are to them and you are humble, nice, considering and not an asshole you are not spoiled and have deserved it

4) If a ''rich'' family gives all the best to their son/daughter/cousin or what ever you are to them and you are humble, nice, considering and not an asshole you are not spoiled and have deserved it

With making a thread about it, I don't know what you are but you can decide, I don't judge.

No such thing as the word spoiled, If you get a bunch of stuff, good for you. If you brag and put people down because they don't have a bunch of stuff and act like a fucking brat, theres a word for that. Its asshole/douchbag/cunt

Edited by Lemurian

No such thing as the word spoiled, If you get a bunch of stuff, good for you. If you brag and put people down because they don't have a bunch of stuff and act like a fucking brat, theres a word for that. Its asshole/douchbag/cunt

There is, and it is in the dictionary:

To impair, damage, or harm the character or nature of (someone) by unwise treatment, excessive indulgence, etc.: to spoil a child by pampering him.

Sorry but I think the word spoiled is something we have and always will have.

Edited by Mega

Honestly, if you're rich, why do you need everything? This is just generally implied, not just to you. You don't need more than 1 console/device, you may not be spoiled, but it's just a waste of money. I'm niether poor nor rich, but I can afford an Xbox if I wanted to switch to console, but I love PC gaming and that's why I just save the money up and stick to one device, not 3.