Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Paintballing...

XxwonderbredxX

Nice! I love paintball! Tippman is a good company if you want a woodball gun, so it kinda depends on where you play if they are large woodland type maps, or is it like those small fields filled with blow-up cover if so usually "speedball" guns are better.

My gun I modified it a bit, longer barrel, bigger tank, etc.: http://www.tippmann.com/sierraone.aspx

• Like 2

Nice! I love paintball! Tippman is a good company if you want a woodball gun, so it kinda depends on where you play if they are large woodland type maps, or is it like those small fields filled with blow-up cover if so usually "speedball" guns are better.

My gun I modified it a bit, longer barrel, bigger tank, etc.: http://www.tippmann.com/sierraone.aspx

Pretty damn dope. What about paint balls? I don't want high end ones nor shitty ones that will mess up the inside of the gun..

Lol I just realized you were talking about the balls themselves. :P

Well the place I go to sell the balls there and you can only use those. But when it comes to buying them somewhere else I know Empire has some good high quality ones.

Dont buy any paintball guns or balls unless you plan on paintballing every other day of the week, other than that it will be useless because you wont be using it very often. About every paintball company has guns you can rent for a day

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...